Author Topic: ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Spinoff ‘Young Sheldon’ Officially Ordered at CBS  (Read 2067 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Bumping this. The premier starts at 7:30 CST (10 minutes or so). If you want to skip Monday Night Football, Montana's mom said this is super wholesome and good. The previews I've seen looks pretty funny.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I saw two episodes

Decided to pass. Maybe it's me. My mother likes it. Season two has been ordered so I guess it's a hit

But then I stopped watching "Big Bang" a few years ago. I think it jumped the shark.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:00:36 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline kevindavis007

I saw two episodes

Decided to pass. Maybe it's me. My mother likes it. Season two has been ordered so I guess it's a hit

But then I stopped watching "Big Bang" a few years ago. I think it jumped the shark.

I haven't watched the show yet. Also, I haven't watched Big Bang in a while either. It is getting old.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Tried watching the original once.  They kept interrupting the laugh track with boring dialog.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.