Author Topic: Time for Journalists to Encrypt Everything  (Read 205 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Time for Journalists to Encrypt Everything
« on: March 12, 2017, 11:52:11 pm »
President Donald Trump has publicly called for a Justice Department investigation into leaks to the media, warning, “We’re gonna find the leakers. They are going to pay a big price.” There are ominous signs that the President is following up on his threat, including Sean Spicer’s surprise search of White House staffers’ devices, looking for apps that people could use to secretly reach reporters or social media. Naturally, news of the search was immediately leaked to reporters.

Leaks to the media have already forced the resignation of national security advisor Michael Flynn and led to a flood of articles about the Trump administration’s dealings with the Russian government. Information from unnamed sources at the Justice Department (okay, more leaks) also led attorney general Jeff Sessions to remove himself from federal investigations into those dealings.

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/time-journalists-encrypt-everything/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley