Author Topic: Kerala sex scandal: To save a priest from disgrace, I falsely said I raped my daughter, says girl’s father  (Read 471 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
OVER A dozen photographs of various Catholic saints adorn a weather-beaten wall of this small, three-room, tiled house on a hill at Kottiyoor in Kannur. “Children are a gift from God,’’ reads a Biblical verse scribbled over one image. This is the home of the girl who delivered a baby last month after being raped, allegedly by a priest at the local parish. Where a grieving mother laments the “disgrace” that has tainted the family. And where a heart-broken father had to falsely admit that he had raped his own daughter to “protect the priest and the Church” in what is now being described as the worst sex scandal in the history of Kerala’s Catholic establishment.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/kerala-priest-st-sebastians-church-father-robin-vadakkuncheril-kottiyoor-kannur-catholic-establishment-4564391/
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

geronl

The definition of putting the messenger over the message??