Author Topic: All branches of US military reportedly involved in nude-photo sharing  (Read 216 times)

rangerrebew

All branches of US military reportedly involved in nude-photo sharing

Published March 10, 2017
FoxNews.com

A nude photo-sharing scandal that rocked the Marine Corps earlier in the week is reportedly not an isolated incident.

Male service members from all military branches have been sharing nude photos of women on an anonymous website called Anon-IB, BBC reported Friday.

The servicemen allegedly post photographs of clothed female colleagues and ask anyone on the message board if they have any “wins” – the term used for nude photos, according to BBC.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/10/all-branches-us-military-reportedly-involved-in-nude-photo-sharing.html

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: All branches of US military reportedly involved in nude-photo sharing
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 12:02:18 pm »
When I was in, one soldier was showing his buddy nude pictures of a woman he had been sleeping with which he had already shown to 50 other guys. The woman was his buddy's wife.

Even though this sounds like a cliche' joke, it really does happen. I saw it first-hand and served with both of them. Sad for them, but everyone else was ROFL.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:03:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.