Author Topic: Latina University Student Calls On White Students To Pay For Her Spring Break  (Read 389 times)

rangerrebew

Latina University Student Calls On White Students To Pay For Her Spring Break
Photo of Rob Shimshock
Rob Shimshock
Education Reporter
10:46 PM 03/09/2017

A Latina student at Pitzer University emailed fellow students asking “white allies” to donate to her spring break trip, accusing fellow white students of the “genocide and enslavement of our ppl.”

“We are hoping ppl are willing to support us in our ventures out to queer [as bleep] oakland & some national parks to find some spaceeee to breatheee,” said Pitzer University student Leandra Vargas, who identifies with they/them pronouns, in an email obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“Everything that [white allies] are/have [right now] is due to the genocide and enslavement of our ppl,” Vargas continued.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/latina-university-student-calls-on-white-students-to-pay-for-her-spring-break/#ixzz4axV8hZyC

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I will donate if she promises to visit the Alamo. :smokin:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You know the blacks are going to get mad here for her culturally appropriating slavery to the latinos.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
What's this? She too good for the traditional way of getting her Spring Break paid for or something?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink