Author Topic: 4 Schumer scandals I've begun to uncover - Larry Klayman, Founder, Judicial and Freedom Watch  (Read 497 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpted:
4 Schumer scandals I've begun to uncover

As a former federal prosecutor of the U.S. Department of Justice, I take special interest and particular affront at watching calls for Sessions to resign. Inside the Department of Justice (DOJ), when there is no evidence whatsoever of anything to investigate much less of any wrongdoing, the DOJ I knew did not generally chase phantoms.

An honorable man and a capable leader, Sessions is learning that appeasement of the left does not work, but only encourages further attacks. President Trump's precipitous canning of Gen. Michael Flynn was a big mistake, as it has encouraged his opponents to believe Trump can be bullied into repeating that misstep. Conservatives naively keep trying to be gentlemen and ladies in what otherwise is a war zone.

President Barack Hussein Obama's attorney general, Loretta Lynch, met privately on an airport tarmac in Phoenix, Arizona, inside a private jet, with former President Bill Clinton just before a decision by the DOJ on whether to indict presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Yet this does not bother Chuck Schumer. Obama's prior attorney general, Eric Holder, was found in contempt of Congress for illegally withholding information about Obama's "Fast and Furious" scandal running guns into Mexico to drug gangs (in the hopes of engineering an incident to help ban guns in the United States). Schumer predictably found nothing wrong with Eric Holder's felonious tenure as attorney general.

Therefore, I have launched today at Freedom Watch, the public-interest organization I founded, a series of investigations into Sen. Schumer. We will be filing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests with all relevant federal and state agencies to further uncover the unethical if not criminal conduct of Session's accuser.

First, what are Schumer's ties to President Vladimir Putin and the Russian Federation? Hillary Clinton helped engineer the sale of a business to Russia, which owns 20 percent of the United States' uranium reserves. But as the senior senator from New York, who served alongside then-Sen. Hillary Clinton, also from New York (sort of), this most likely did not happen without Schumer having a hand in the sale of uranium. Therefore, Freedom Watch will find out what Schumer's role was in selling U.S. uranium to Russia, and how he likely benefited.

Continued: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/klayman/170306

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good. Get some! I haven't had any use for Chucky since I saw him capering through the start of the Waco hearings, waving allegedly fully automatic weapons the BATF had miraculously recovered from the ashes of Mt. Carmel and reconstructed (to be fully automatic). {Note:These were the same ATF who also 'lost' the steel door which would have shown who shot first.}
He was a putz then, and still is.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis