Author Topic: MASSIVE EMPLOYMENT BOOM: Trump’s First Full Month SHATTERS Economists’ Estimates!!  (Read 518 times)

rangerrebew

March 8, 2017 By Kristie McDonald
MASSIVE EMPLOYMENT BOOM: Trump’s First Full Month SHATTERS Economists’ Estimates!!

Jobs Go BOOM!  President Trump tweeted that January and February ‘were the strongest consecutive months for hiring since August and September 2015’

U.S. companies added a whopping 298,000 new jobs in February, beating economists’ expectations by more than 100,000.

The report from ADP, a global human resources and payroll firm, provides the first hard economic numbers from Donald Trump’s first full month as president.

http://eheadlines.com/massive-employment-boom-trumps-first-full-month-shatters-economists-estimates-by-more-than-100000/
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 03:35:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The only other news I would like to see is a headline "Massive Government Layoffs" that is comparable in size
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

Companies are probably feeling that the business climate in America will finally become friendlier.  But Trump and the GOP have got to deliver with trimming the regulatory burden and fixing some of the Tax Code if this is to continue

On the other side of that in order to have a sustained recovery we have got to make cuts on the federal level
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 05:21:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bolobaby

Well, as you know, all caps and exclamations makes every word true.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!