Author Topic: Claim: Illegals 'good people,' just want to visit museums, church  (Read 454 times)

rangerrebew

Claim: Illegals 'good people,' just want to visit museums, church

By PAUL BEDARD • 3/8/17 11:58 AM

Ripping President Trump's border wall as "monstrous," a leading Mexican presidential candidate this week told a Washington audience that illegal immigrants are not criminals, and simply want "to go to museums."

The description of Mexican immigrants by Margarita Zavala, a member of the National Action Party of Mexico and wife of former President Felipe Calderón, was matched by former Bush-era Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, who said "by and large, they're good people."

Both hit the wall and portrayal by the president and his team of Latino immigrants, including those here illegally, as criminals, during a roundtable discussion at the Atlantic Council.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cl...rticle/2616783

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Claim: Illegals 'good people,' just want to visit museums, church
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 03:32:35 pm »
Oh, I see. They are just going to the art exhibits that Americans can't be bothered to attend.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 04:18:20 pm »
Well, then it will be easier to apprehend the good people who show up at museums.  BTW, 'good people' do not breakin to others' property.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 08:55:50 pm »
Oh, I see. They are just going to the art exhibits that Americans can't be bothered to attend.
And apparently, afterwards they got lost on their way back home and had no choice but to stay here, acquire illegal ID's, have numerous anchor babies and scam the American taxpayers into paying for their food, rent, phones and medical care. I never knew, I weep for them.  8888crybaby We should do everything in our power to aid these poor, sad, misplaced illegals to get back home ASAP, it's the humane thing to do! The American thing to do! :patriot:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 09:36:44 pm »
Don't they have churches and museums at home?