Author Topic: BAZING! Call the AG! Obama Caught on Video Admits to Wiretaps  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

BAZING! Call the AG! Obama Caught on Video Admits to Wiretaps

Posted at 8:30 pm on March 8, 2017 by Scott Hounsell

Donald Trump told us this was the case, and now there is proof.

When it came to the wiretaps, I myself was a huge skeptic, but alas, this video below is pretty serious.  It appears Obama is in for a load of trouble. Since it appears Michelle was an accomplice on this matter as you’ll hear in the video, she too could be facing serious charges.  Worse yet, in the video he discusses the prospect of profiting off wires through a business venture.

http://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2017/03/08/call-ag-obama-caught-video-admits-wiretaps/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: BAZING! Call the AG! Obama Caught on Video Admits to Wiretaps
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 03:35:33 am »
This changes everything ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 03:41:11 am »
If this were true, I would think it would be breaking news on every radio and tv station and major headlines.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 03:43:48 am »
So the #NeverTrump fail clowns at Redass State are now reduced to repost Commie drivel from Funny or Die to mock Donny.

Here Redass State. Some more hysterical stuff for you to post.

Showbiz Solidarity for House Sit-In: Funny or Die Stages Stand-Up Marathon

http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/funny-or-die-marathon-house-sit-in-gun-violence-control-1201802083/

As Democrats continued their sit-in on the floor of the House on Thursday, showbiz figures lined up in solidarity, with Funny or Die staging a marathon of standup comics that ran for about 10 hours until almost 4:30 a.m.

Showbiz figures have become increasingly vocal in calling for gun control, as groups like Everytown for Gun Safety and the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence have tapped figures such as Julianne Moore, and have worked with shows like “House of Cards” and “The Good Wife” on storylines that delve into gun safety issues.

The House sit-in, led by Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), galvanized a new round of activity.

The Funny or Die marathon, which was shown live on Facebook, was shot at the site’s offices and featured a mix of comics and even an accountant who took part in the open mike.

“I just flew in from the South and boy are my firearms tired of killing innocent people,” said comic Alex Duong, to kick off the jokefest.

Owen Burke, Funny or Die’s editor in chief of content, said that they “just decided to do it and at Funny or Die we always try to be nimble especially with topical issues. So we called everybody we knew to come down and luckily people obliged.”

The comics appeared before a TV monitor displaying stars and stripes.

A spokeswoman for Funny or Die said that the marathon drew more than 200,000 views as of 10 p.m.

Julianne Moore, who leads a council of creative and entertainment figures for Everytown for Gun Safety, tweeted out messages reacting to Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Ill.), who adjourned the House for an Independence Day break before there could be any vote on gun legislation.

“It’s a new day in the People’s House. We’ve now begun work on additional funding in the fight against the #Zika threat,” Ryan wrote.

Moore tweeted back, “Gun violence claims 91 American lives a day, @SpeakerRyan.”

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 03:51:04 am »
So the #NeverTrump fail clowns at Redass State are now reduced to repost Commie drivel from Funny or Die to mock Donny.

Here Redass State. Some more hysterical stuff for you to post.

Showbiz Solidarity for House Sit-In: Funny or Die Stages Stand-Up Marathon

http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/funny-or-die-marathon-house-sit-in-gun-violence-control-1201802083/

Oh Frank I thought you had a sense of humor.  Guess not.  You are hard core man.  It is tiring and being that I have seen a level amount of pro Trump and negative Trump posts on Red State I think they are truly balanced and fair.  They have a article right now praising Supreme Court pick Neal Gorsuch .  I would have posted that too but I couldn't get the video to work on my computer so that I could review it.

I think this is very funny and fun.  Have some fun Frank.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 03:52:26 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 03:57:27 am »
Oh Frank I thought you had a sense of humor.  Guess not.  You are hard core man.

Sorry. I don't find open American hating garbage funny. I don't find Amy Schumer funny. I don't find George Lopez funny. I don't find Patton Oswald funny. I don't find Jimmy Kimmell and his whore Sarah Silverman funny and I don't find the collection of puss bags at Funny or Die funny. They are all DNC political hacks.

Beyond that this was posted in Politics like it was in some way meaningful. It, of course, is not.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 04:00:54 am »
Sorry. I don't find open American hating garbage funny. I don't find Amy Schumer funny. I don't find George Lopez funny. I don't find Patton Oswald funny. I don't find Jimmy Kimmell and his whore Sarah Silverman funny and I don't find the collection of puss bags at Funny or Die funny. They are all DNC political hacks.

Beyond that this was posted in Politics like it was in some way meaningful. It, of course, is not.

You forgot SNL.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 04:03:30 am »