Author Topic: Hate Crime Hoax: Michigan Snowflake Scratched Own Face with 'Safe Space' Safety Pin  (Read 669 times)

rangerrebew

Hate Crime Hoax: Michigan Snowflake Scratched Own Face with 'Safe Space' Safety Pin
By Debra Heine March 7, 2017
chat 68 comments
Two people hold an American Flag upside down, which reads, "Abolish Amerikkka" during an anti-Trump rally at the Diag on the University of Michigan's campus on Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016. Later in the evening about 1,00 people gathered at the Diag for a gathering promoting love, equality, and surprise of the recent election of Donald Trump. (Matt Weigand/The Ann Arbor News via AP)

A 21-year-old woman from Ann Arbor, Michigan, pleaded guilty to making a false report after she fabricated a fake hate crime following the election of President Trump.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2017/fake-hate-crime-michigan-snowflake-scratched-own-face-with-safe-space-safety-pin/
Halley Bass originally told the police that a strange man had pricked her face with a pin in downtown Ann Arbor on Nov. 15., but in reality, she had scratched herself with her own "safe space" safety pin after "becoming upset" in her women's literature class at the University of Michigan.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 10:34:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Her inspiration?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I can sympathize with her.

Force me into a women's lit class and I'd get mighty upset too.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink