Author Topic: By All Means, Keep Talking About Russia While Trump Fixes the Country  (Read 325 times)

Offline ckinv368

Since the election, Liberals and the liberal media have been fixated on whether or not President Trump and/or his campaign somehow colluded with Russia to “throw” the election in his favor.  They are convinced this must have happened, because they can’t seem to fathom how their anointed candidate could have otherwise lost?  It’s been non-stop Russia coverage since November.  Who talked to a Russian?  Who thought about a Russian?  Who listened to Tchaikovsky once, even if it was years ago?  Liberals are demanding answers, and they are demanding them now.  You’d think Sen. Joseph McCarthy was a closeted Democrat, judging by the Red Scaremongering going on in the Democratic party.  So, let the conspiracy theories—breathlessly reported each day by the liberal media—begin in earnest.

Did General Flynn talk to the Russian Ambassador?  Thanks to intelligence leaks from holdover Obama Administration officials (which are felonies carrying 10 year prison terms), we know the answer is yes.  Was it his job as incoming National Security Advisor to talk to Russians?  Yes.  Was he wrong in failing to fully disclose his discussions to his boss when asked?  Yes.  Which is why he lost his job.  Last time I checked, HR matters do not generally make headline news for very long.  America agrees.  When that “scandal” failed to take hold, and Trump delivered the speech of my lifetime to a Joint Session of Congress, what were Liberals to do?  Go along with his plans to create a better America?  Definitely not.  So, they decided to drag Attorney General Jeff Sessions into the fray, going so far as to come up with a new line of attack unrelated to 30 year-old allegations of racism they relied on before. 

The new attack against Attorney General Sessions alleges that he knowingly lied under oath about his “connections” to Russia during the presidential campaign.  Liberals and the media have shrieked for days that he should be investigated by a special prosecutor, and eventually prosecuted for his alleged misdeeds.  After all, the thinking goes, President Clinton was impeached for less.  Except, the media failed to tell you that this version of events is not what actually happened.  Instead, during his confirmation hearings, Sessions was asked by Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont, whether he had “been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?”  Sessions answered “no.”  He was also asked by Sen. Al Franken (quoting a CNN story regarding Russian interference in the election) whether he was aware of a “continuous exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government,” presumably regarding the election itself.  Sessions again answered “I’m not aware of any of those activities . . . I did not have communications with the Russians.”  Then, it comes out that Sessions had, in his capacity as a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, spoken with the Russian Ambassador – about issues related to that Committee (which was part of his job).  Many other Senators have come forward to say they’ve had similar conversations with Russian ambassadors as part of their Senatorial duties.  Does this make Attorney General Sessions a liar?  Absolutely not.  One of the first rules you learn when preparing to cross-examine a witness is that to get good answers, you need to ask good questions.  Senators Leahy and Franken asked questions . . .

Read more at:

https://www.cameronkinvig.com/single-post/2017/03/07/By-all-Means-Keep-Talking-About-Russia-while-Trump-Fixes-the-Country

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: By All Means, Keep Talking About Russia While Trump Fixes the Country
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 11:03:12 pm »
I've always like the Fire bird Suite by Stravinsky, so there is that.  :smokin:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 11:13:32 pm »
I've always like the Fire bird Suite by Stravinsky, so there is that.  :smokin:

I've always liked the Firebird Bandit by Pontiac.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 11:16:31 pm »
I've always liked the Firebird Bandit by Pontiac.

Yep!

[attachment deleted by admin]