Author Topic: Islamophobia Revisited  (Read 238 times)

rangerrebew

Islamophobia Revisited
« on: March 07, 2017, 09:49:30 pm »
Islamophobia Revisited
by EDWARD CLINE
March 6, 2017

We all know – “we” being those who bother to read or think about it – what “Islamophobia” is.

I’ve discussed Islamophobia in dozens of columns over the years. Islamophobia is a (morbid) fear of Islam, Muslims, about how they can reduce an advanced nation to an Islamic pest hole (and hardly “multicultural). It is the fear of anyone who swears unswerving allegiance to Islam, and starts slaughtering infidels, or of anyone who blinks or submits in indifference to islam, such as most of our politicians, and of dhimmies (a.k.a. the dimwitted, clueless activists who believe that Islam is a “religion of peace”), that is, of morons who carried “Refugees Welcome” signs in virtually every Western country.

One correspondent ingeniously devised a new term, Islamo-hegemony, which aptly describes and identifies the principal end of Islamic doctrine and methodology (stealth jihad), which is to establish Islam as the supreme political and religious “way of life” everywhere it turns Western gold into Islamic lead. She also devised another apt term – Islamo-catatonia – which is “unresponsiveness to negative information about Islam.” That is, it is a shrug of the shoulders when reading that women have been raped and beaten by Muslim migrants, or that another woman or girl has been “honor-killed,” or that an infant Muslim girl has died after undergoing female genital mutilation (FGM).

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/islamophobia-revisited#ixzz4agAwsA6s
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Islamophobia Revisited
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 12:22:41 am »
pho·bi·a

ˈfōbēə/Submit

noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
"he had a phobia about being under water"
synonyms:   fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear, dread, horror, terror, hatred, loathing, detestation, aversion, antipathy, revulsion;

I don't believe sane people have irrational fears about Islam.