Author Topic: Youths from ethnic minorities could get softer sentences after judges are told to consider 'discrimination' they may have suffered  (Read 495 times)

rangerrebew

Youths from ethnic minorities could get softer sentences after judges are told to consider 'discrimination' they may have suffered

Youths from black or ethnic minority backgrounds could get lighter punishments
    Judges to consider ‘negative experiences of authority’ they may have suffered
    First instructions to courts to treat defendants differently on racial grounds

By Steve Doughty Social Affairs Correspondent For The Daily Mail

Published: 20:35 EST, 6 March 2017 | Updated: 20:51 EST, 6 March 2017

Young offenders from black or ethnic minority backgrounds could be given lighter punishments under new sentencing guidelines.

Judges will be told to consider the ‘discrimination and negative experiences of authority’ they may have suffered

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288278/Youths-ethnic-minorities-softer-sentences.html#ixzz4aemq1tYP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Whoa there Hoss! I'm of the White persuasion and get discriminated against in favor of certain ethnic groups all the time, in certain jurisdictions if I am caught driving without a license I get jailed and my car immediately impounded, whereas some protected class people of a certain pigmentation are allowed to call someone to take their car home, Whites and White males are discriminated against in the job market while competing with people of a certain pigmentation and now White youths are to get unequal treatment under the law compared to those of certain pigmentation? I thought that was supposed be Unconstitutional?

Hell it seems like to be treated fairly Whites need to change their surnames to be either Hispanic or Middle Eastern and self identify as such to battle this ridiculous reverse discrimination.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Youths from ethnic minorities could get softer sentences after judges are told to consider 'discrimination' they may have suffered

Youths from black or ethnic minority backgrounds could get lighter punishments
    Judges to consider ‘negative experiences of authority’ they may have suffered
    First instructions to courts to treat defendants differently on racial grounds

By Steve Doughty Social Affairs Correspondent For The Daily Mail

Published: 20:35 EST, 6 March 2017 | Updated: 20:51 EST, 6 March 2017

Young offenders from black or ethnic minority backgrounds could be given lighter punishments under new sentencing guidelines.

Judges will be told to consider the ‘discrimination and negative experiences of authority’ they may have suffered

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288278/Youths-ethnic-minorities-softer-sentences.html#ixzz4aemq1tYP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Leftists are O.K. with releasing tens of thousands of violent felons out of prison early in deathly blue states like Washington, Mexifornia, Maryland and others, because it costs state governments money to have criminals in prison (and because 'Crat run states refuse to build new prisons even when their prisoner population quadruples). So the leftist judges are forever looking for new excuses NOT to put violent criminals who should be locked away from decent human beings in prison.

Add to that the liberal guilt and alienist tendencies to be Islamophilic and you have the perfect incentive for leftist judges to do all manner of legalistic acrobatics to avoid protecting the public as their highest priority. This large and increasing trend is already killing innocent people and especially Law Enforcement Officers. 

On top of that leftists are always confusing cause and effect. Sometimes criminals have a problem with authority because they are SOCIOPATHS who have a "problem" with anyone who stands between them and the object of their psychotic notions of entitlement. So yes, a sociopath is invariably going to have "bad experiences" with authority because authority is responsible for preventing them from victimizing innocent people. Duh.

Leftists are horribly, lethally dangerous including to themselves and everybody else, because well, they are mostly insane.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 10:28:28 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)