Author Topic: BREAKING: A website administrator appearing to be Emily McMullin (sister of Ex CIA #nevertrumper Evan McMullin) set up fake website Trump-email.com under the Trump Organization Brand three days after the FISA court warrant to wiretap Republican nominee Do  (Read 4822 times)

Offline LonestarDream

BREAKING: A website administrator appearing to be Emily McMullin (sister of Ex CIA #nevertrumper Evan McMullin) set up fake website Trump-email.com under the Trump Organization Brand three days after the FISA court warrant to wiretap Republican nominee Donald Trump was denied.

-June 29th, 2016 Evan McMullin, Emily McMullin or someone who wanted to frame the McMullin family updated the domain (trump-email.com)

-Trump-email.com was updated three days after the first FISA court warrant to wiretap Trump Tower was requested and denied.

Who is (the creator of trump-email.com) Emily McMullin?

You remember Evan McMullin right? He tried to split the Republican voter base in half when he ran against Trump in the Presidential Election for the state of Utah.

Well, Emily McMullin is his sister.

PROOF:

Evan’s High School is Aurora HS in Aurora, WA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin

Emily McMullin went to Aurora HS and graduated 2 years later.
http://archive.is/WEZVu

Family FLickr showing they are likely siblings.
http://archive.is/eZHfZ

Why would Evan McMullin make this website? Simple. He needed to plant evidence that the Trump Organization was colluding with Russia to win the election in order to have a FISA wiretapping warrant be approved. The website was “updated” June 29th, three days after the first FISA wiretapping warrant Obama/CIA requested was denied. There wasn’t enough evidence to warrant a wiretapping investigation, but with the newly planted evidence from Evan McMullin through trump-email.com a FISA warrant to wiretap Donald Trump could be obtained. If this domain (trump-email.com) was the catalyst to having the second FISA warrant request approved trump-email.com(GATE) could be all the evidence Trump needs to indict Obama for illegally wiretapping his campaign and (now) presidency.
It is important because the evidence used from trump-email.com would still be in effect today through the FISA warrant obtained in 2016 if it was sole evidence used to obtain the wiretapping warrant which is currently still in effect (latest White House leaks).

View the official registration here:

http://goldtrench.pcriot.com/2017/03/06/breaking-ex-cia-operative-and-nevertrumper-evan-mcmullin-set-up-wire-tapping-website-trump-email-com-to-spy-on-the-then-republican-nominee-donald-trump-nowpresident/
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@don-o

You were asking about Emily McMullin earlier when we were talking about the Alfa server connection using Trump Tower infrastructure. 

Note sure if this source will pan out, but it could be a potential explanation.

@DiogenesLamp

Offline LonestarDream

Incredibly crazy.  Could this article be true? Need corroborating evidence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What most likely happened is Evan used his enormous X-Keyscore database at the CIA to find someone who would register domains to cover his tracks. And the database came up with a very realistic answer, someone who is a digital marketer working for a internet marketing and software company.

It is very possible McMullin really did register trump-email.com to try and gain access to Trump Tower Servers.

Of course, it could just have been Donald Trump playing 10D chess all along. Who knows?

One thing is for certain. If Evan McMullin or Emily McMullin did create Trump-email.com the CIA is worse at destroying crumbs of evidence than most 10 year olds stealing a cookie from grandma’s cookie jar.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:32:27 am by LonestarDream »

geronl

One thing is for certain. If Evan McMullin or Emily McMullin did create Trump-email.com the CIA is worse at destroying crumbs of evidence than most 10 year olds stealing a cookie from grandma’s cookie jar.

People running for office often create websites with their opponents names, trying to ascribe it to some plot is truly nefarious

Offline LonestarDream

Offline DiogenesLamp

BREAKING: A website administrator appearing to be Emily McMullin (sister of Ex CIA #nevertrumper Evan McMullin) set up fake website Trump-email.com under the Trump Organization Brand three days after the FISA court warrant to wiretap Republican nominee Donald Trump was denied.

Is this what was pinging between the Russian Banks and Trump Towers?  Is the pinging on this set-up website what justified the FISA warrant?   

Sounds like a con to me. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LonestarDream

Offline LonestarDream

Is this what was pinging between the Russian Banks and Trump Towers?  Is the pinging on this set-up website what justified the FISA warrant?   

Sounds like a con to me.

That is the hypothesis in the article.  I give  it a 10% chance of being correct.   

And if we go through ten leads like this.....

Offline LonestarDream

Sounds like a con to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin

After the 2016 campaign

After the 2016 campaign, McMullin has continued to be strongly critical of Trump and Putin.[41] In a December 2016, op-ed, McMullin blasted Trump as a threat to American constitutional government, saying that the president-elect's actions were "consistent with the authoritarian playbook" and "undermined critical democratic norms including peaceful debate and transitions of power, commitment to truth, freedom from foreign interference and abstention from the use of executive power for political retribution."[42]

Offline LonestarDream

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 03:20:48 am by LonestarDream »

Offline LonestarDream

Sounds like a con to me.

I am skeptical of this whole thing.  Will mark this thread as a hoax if this does not pan out .

22222frying pan

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Speaking of new Hairdo's @Frank Cannon , don't ya think Trump would look better with Biden plugs instead of that ridiculous comb-over?

Biden's hair instead of a comb over? WTF you talkin' 'bout Willis? Biden=Comb over...

Offline Chosen Daughter

Speaking of new Hairdo's @Frank Cannon , don't ya think Trump would look better with Biden plugs instead of that ridiculous comb-over?

That's Biden's hair?  I thought it was Bannon or Gary Busey.  Creepy.  Just saw a Busey movie where he lives in this ladies attic.  That is what the hair reminded me of.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Big anti Trump and anti Putin guy.

The server setup would be a twofer for McMullin.

Putin was never popular in the United States before by Conservatives or Republicans.  I don't know why we want to blame McMullin for Trumps Russian contacts.  It isn't a secret and it wasn't lies.  Democrats probably have their share too.  I think it say's that Russia has penetrated our politics and does have influence.  Lets not pretend it isn't so.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.