Author Topic: Don Cheadle Accuses Donald Trump of Once Using N-Word With Friend’s Father on Golf Course  (Read 603 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Don Cheadle Accuses Donald Trump of Once Using N-Word With Friend’s Father on Golf Course

Don Cheadle said in a series of tweets on Saturday, March 4, that he’s hated President Donald Trump for quite a while now, pointing to one incident in which the real estate mogul allegedly used the N-word with his friend’s father while the two men were golfing.

“@DonCheadle I’ve been following you since you made me laugh with that political boat posing reply,” one fan tweeted at the House of Lies actor, 52. “You were Trump hating way before treason.”

Continued: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/don-cheadle-trump-used-n-word-with-friends-father-on-golf-course-w470479

Cheadle likely shows what is wrong with Hollywood, I don't put much stock in this story.

Offline skeeter

Whats a doncheadle?

Wingnut

Whats a doncheadle?

an attention whore it seems.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Thank God that's Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, whatever, never use derogatory comments about other races. I'm sure that Cheadle has never ever use any sort of racial pejorative while reference someone of a different pigmentation then himself, no I'm sure he's entirely innocent of that and I bet he never ever referred to a Black as ni***r. Oh wait, I forgot Blacks are allowed to call each other ni***r, when they do it it's a term of endearment. Also Cheadle wasn't there to actually this use of the word by Trump, just a retelling, but hey that's okay as long as you can damage the reputation of someone whose politics you disagree with. Did Trump say the N word as private citizen in a private conversation? I really don't care, it doesn't make him better or worse than most of America or many past Democrat or Republican Presidents or Candidates or current Democrat leadership. I seem to recall reading that Schumer started his political career by promising to get rid of Blacks in a certain neighborhood.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 07:44:49 pm by GtHawk »