Author Topic: New York Mayor Hides 500,000 Illegals, Vows to Ignore Immigration Laws  (Read 1040 times)

rangerrebew

New York Mayor Hides 500,000 Illegals, Vows to Ignore Immigration Laws

by MONA SALAMA
    5 Mar 2017
    761 comments

The NYPD won’t cooperate with federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents seeking to repatriate illegal immigrants, Mayor Bill de Blasio told RTVi, or Russian Television International.

“The NYPD will not participate as immigration enforcement agents because we have, for decades, built a close working relationship with immigrant communities,” de Blasio said. “Our police force is not going to be out there knocking on people’s door and it is not going to share information about people’s documentation status with the federal authorities.”

According to de Blasio, who faces reelection in November, more than half a million people in New York are “undocumented” and a “vast majority don’t commit any crimes whatsoever.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...w-enforcement/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We should just "deport" NYC by building a big fence around it and blocking the port. It's not like there are any Americans living there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"New York Mayor Hides 500,000 Illegals, Vows to Ignore Immigration Laws"

Prosecute him under the RICO Act:
Conspiring to evade federal immigration laws.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@sneakypete

From the City website: http://www1.nyc.gov/site/planning/data-maps/nyc-population/population-facts.page
With a July 2015 population of 8,550,405, New York is the most populous city in the United States, more than twice the size of the second largest city, Los Angeles.
About 1 in every 38 people living in the United States resides in New York City.
New York has the highest population density of any major city in the United States, with over 27,000 people per square mile.
Over 3 million of New York City’s residents are foreign-born; over one-quarter arrived in 2000 or later. >snip<
Half of all New Yorkers speak a language other than English at home.
Over 200 languages are spoken in New York City.

Add a new one: One in 17 residents is an illegal alien, almost as many people as the population of Wyoming..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

New York Mayor Hides 500,000 Illegals...

I'll bet they're under his sofa. That's were people always hide things in a rush.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
New York Mayor Hides 500,000 Illegals...

I'll bet they're under his sofa. That's were people always hide things in a rush.
I would have thought they were in the shower, isn't that where you usually find people with wet backs? :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I would have thought they were in the shower, isn't that where you usually find people with wet backs? :whistle:
Could be in the pool (cleaning it), or out working on the sprinklers, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis