Author Topic: Cellphone Radiation Exposure Fact Sheet Draft Released By California Health Officials  (Read 371 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Cellphone Radiation Exposure Fact Sheet Draft Released By California Health Officials

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — After keeping it hidden for years, California’s Department of Public Health has released a draft document outlining health officials’ concerns about cellphone radiation exposure.

The previously unpublished document was released this week after a judge indicated she would order the documents be disclosed in the case Moskowitz v. CDPH.

Joel Moskowitz, Ph.D., who is the director of the Center for Family and Community Health at UC Berkeley’s School of Public Health, sued the state in 2016 under the California Public Records Act to get the document released.

Continued: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/cellphone-radiation-exposure-fact-sheet-draft-released-by-california-health-officials/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It will be interesting to see where this goes.

I had a nickel sized basal cell carcinoma removed from my face after years of being on cell phones for an hour or more a day, often in the fringes of coverage areas (even with signal boosters and directional antennas). Now I use the thing as little as possible, on speaker as much as possible, and only rarely hold it up by my head.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis