Author Topic: Somali refugee charged with attempted murder is missing in South Dakota  (Read 733 times)

rangerrebew

Somali refugee charged with attempted murder is missing in South Dakota

Posted by Ann Corcoran on March 2, 2017

Is he headed to the Canadian border—to the welcoming arms of boy Trudeau? (That was my first thought on reading this latest news!)

And, interesting coincidence that he makes his getaway just as the state legislature there is debating whether the UN/US Refugee Admissions Program is good for South Dakota or not!  See here.

From Leo Hohmann at World Net Daily:

A Somali man who came to America as a child refugee has jumped bail and remains at large after being charged with attempted murder in Aberdeen, South Dakota.
abdriham-ahmed-noor

Somali refugee Abdirhman Ahmad Noor is on the run in South Dakota (or ????)

Abdirhman Ahmad Noor, 24, is charged with two counts of attempted murder and two counts of aggravated assault for allegedly shooting at two men on July 8 in or near the parking lot of the Foxridge Apartments in Aberdeen. Noor was said to have chased the two men down, firing at them. One man, Dar’na Tansmore, was hit and laid wounded on the ground when Noor allegedly walked up, stood over his victim and shot him again.

Tansmore was taken to a hospital in Sioux Falls and survived. Police have not given a motive for the shooting.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/somali-refugee-charged-with-attempted-murder-is-missing-in-south-dakota/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 12:03:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Lovely. Likely will go to Minneapolis/St. Paul where there is a significant enclave of Somalis, and may try to go north from there. There is a bench warrant for his arrest (likely on failure to appear) on 2 counts each of attempted murder and assault.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds like he tried to kill two other Somali's,and failed.

I agree he should be put in jail for failing. Chances are now the SOB's will be on SS disability for the rest of their lives,and with that kind of cash flowing in and free living expenses to boot,they can afford to import another 4 or 5 wives each.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!