Author Topic: Senator Tom Cotton’s RAISE Act to bring legal immigration under control, but will it control refugee program?  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Senator Tom Cotton’s RAISE Act to bring legal immigration under control, but will it control refugee program?

Posted by Ann Corcoran on March 1, 2017

Many of you have been directing me to look at the RAISE Act….

As time goes on we will need to talk about this legislation, assuming Senators Cotton and Perdue are able to move it!
senator-tom-cotton

A lot of good things in his bill, but not much reform for out-of-control UN/US Refugee Admissions Program.

Sorry I have not focused on it because on the issue of refugees it is inadequate. Simply placing a 50,000 cap on the program is meaningless if the program continues to run as it does with ‘non-profit’ (federal refugee contractors) groups acting in collusion with a secretive US State Department to place third world poverty in unsuspecting US towns and cities.

And, besides as I said here, the average refugee admission numbers for the years since 9/11/01 (including that high number for 2001) is 65,000. And, those years spanned both the Bush and Obama Administrations.

50,000 does not represent much of a drop.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/03/01/senator-tom-cottons-raise-act-to-bring-legal-immigration-under-control-but-will-it-control-refugee-program/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 12:06:41 pm by rangerrebew »