This one kind of ticks me off. #NeverTrump is not owned in any way by libtards. #NeverTrump was principled conservatives standing up and saying, "We can do better than Trump. I'm not voting for that guy."
Lumping principled conservatives in with libtards is just another way both the left and the unprincipled right say, "Principles don't matter - only winning."
Now, Trumpists, before you get your panties in a wad, a couple of things:
1. I'm giving Trump a chance.
2. You should be able to read my comments and see that I'm being fair to him, giving him credit where credit is due.
3. I know, I know - he won, he won, #NeverTrump is irrelevant!
4. Screw you, I'm not going to hide from the position I held during the election. It was a position I came to based on reasonable analysis of the facts.
5. If you still want to act like a sore-winner arse and make hay out of my response here, piss off. I don't want to hear it. Oh, and it will move me farther away from wanting to "give Trump a chance" to "God, I really DO hate everything about the Trumpists."