Author Topic: Learn more about how dangerous Tom Perez will be as head of the DNC  (Read 452 times)

rangerrebew

Learn more about how dangerous Tom Perez will be as head of the DNC

Posted by Ann Corcoran on February 26, 2017
perez-and-ellison

Did the Dems calculate that they need Hispanic voters more than Muslim voters?

Frankly I’ve been rooting for Rep. Keith Ellison to be the face of the Democratic National Committee. I think he would finally finish off the party.

The smooth Tom Perez is much more calculating, devious and dangerous.  Perez was elected yesterday, and as I said on twitter the Hispanic beat out the Muslim for the face of the party….hmmmm!

Perez has been a longtime advocate for Open Borders who snookered Republicans in Maryland for many years.

I wrote probably 20 posts about him, here at my tea party blog shared with my friend Judy (when I had more time to write on subjects other than refugees).

He was most recently Obama’s Labor Secretary, but his years at Obama’s Justice Department saw him as an attack dog against states attempting to get voter ID laws in place. He vigorously ignored immigration law and saw it as his mission to weaken local police departments. I expect that AG Jeff Sessions will have to cope with Perez’s legacy there by rooting out lawyers installed by Perez.

Here are screenshots of just a couple of pages of posts at Potomac Tea Party Report:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/02/26/learn-more-about-how-dangerous-tom-perez-will-be-as-head-of-the-dnc/
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 03:12:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline mountaineer

Re: Learn more about how dangerous Tom Perez will be as head of the DNC
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 03:15:20 pm »
It's been said that Perez is the Clinton Establishment guy. Hope he does as great a job as Debbie Blabbermouth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

Re: Learn more about how dangerous Tom Perez will be as head of the DNC
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 03:19:12 pm »
@rangerrebew

The following is the post I put on another thread you posted about Perez:

This is why I did not want Perez to win the election for Democrat National Chairman.  I watched their debate and heard his views on election "fraud" and the Voting Rights Act.  Perez is a CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER.

I was dismayed at his statements and the gist of it stuck in my mind, thinking we were going to have hell from him if he won.  He is stuck on this as one of his major goals and being a Civil Rights lawyer, he knows how to make a case.  Here it is:

He said, Republicans ARE keeping minorities from voting, they pass picture ID laws, knowing minorities can't get to a place to get an ID, it costs them money they don't have so they can't get them, and said this must be stopped.  He also said non-whites have to travel hundreds of miles to get a picture ID.  That was his major one, plus others I don't recall.  He is going to hammer Republicans about actually, on purpose, keeping minorities from voting.   He will stay on this from now on in his speeches across the nation.  Darn, there he is now on CNN,blasting Republicans.  Rats, he said Trump has twitted that their election was "totally rigged".  (If you took great,really great, bigly, rigged, out of Trump's vocabulary, he couldn't speak).  Back to minorities and voting:

He doesn't think the Civil Rights Act pertains to whites because it is non-white minorities that the Act was designed for - to keep Republican whites from preventing non-whites from voting.  I would not be surprised, since he is a civil rights lawyer, if he filed a suit against Republican Secretary of States whose state has picture ID laws.