Author Topic: SHOCKER: Dems and Media are STUNNED at Results of CPAC STRAW POLL…  (Read 3781 times)

rangerrebew

SHOCKER: Dems and Media are STUNNED at Results of CPAC STRAW POLL…

Dems and the media continually demonize Trump’s agenda.  They are absolutely blindsided that anyone would actually be happy with the changes Trump has made and has planned for the future.  The left believes anyone conservatives are ‘Un-American,’ racist, bigots, homophobes and the list goes on.  It is time for the left to face the reality that conservatives not only agree with Trump and his agenda, but conservatives fought like ‘HE*L’ because of Trump’s agenda.
As reported by Truth Feed:

While the liberal media is desperate to paint the narrative that there is a growing movement against Trump, the reality is that President Trump is pleasing his voters that won him an electoral landslide.

http://pollstocongress.com/shocker-dems-and-media-are-stunned-at-results-of-cpac-straw-poll/
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:18:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: SHOCKER: Dems and Media are STUNNED at Results of CPAC STRAW POLL…
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 03:33:08 pm »
Considering RINO Ron Paul is a multiple time winner of this same straw poll...these results aren't too surprising.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 06:28:18 pm »
    Conservatives appear fully behind new Republican President Trump, based on a straw poll Saturday at the annual CPAC summit in which attendees gave him an 86 percent approval rating and overwhelmingly agreed that he was “realigning” the movement.
    The results of the poll concluded the group’s annual four-day summit outside of Washington, D.C., at which Trump’s speech Friday was the main event.
    Trump, whose views do not always align with those of fiscal or social conservatives, received high marks in the poll’s 12 questions. The popular poll did not include a question this year about who was conservatives’ favorite potential presidential candidate, considering Trump won just three months ago.
    Perhaps the most applause came when the event organizers announced that 33 percent of respondents said “reforming the tax code” was the biggest Trump campaign promise they wanted him to fulfill.
    “Donald Trump is actually doing things the conservative movement wants to get done,” said Matt Schlepp, chairman of the American Conservative Union, the event’s lead organizer.
    The audience also cheered upon learning that 91 percent of respondents favored the federal government cutting off federal funds to any so-called “sanctuary” city, county or public college that refuses to cooperate with state and federal officials to enforce immigration laws, according to the poll by McLaughlin & Associates.

Considering RINO Ron Paul is a multiple time winner of this same straw poll...these results aren't too surprising.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:30:58 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 06:32:12 pm »
    Conservatives appear fully behind new Republican President Trump, based on a straw poll Saturday at the annual CPAC summit in which attendees gave him an 86 percent approval rating and overwhelmingly agreed that he was “realigning” the movement.
    The results of the poll concluded the group’s annual four-day summit outside of Washington, D.C., at which Trump’s speech Friday was the main event.
    Trump, whose views do not always align with those of fiscal or social conservatives, received high marks in the poll’s 12 questions. The popular poll did not include a question this year about who was conservatives’ favorite potential presidential candidate, considering Trump won just three months ago.
    Perhaps the most applause came when the event organizers announced that 33 percent of respondents said “reforming the tax code” was the biggest Trump campaign promise they wanted him to fulfill.
    “Donald Trump is actually doing things the conservative movement wants to get done,” said Matt Schlepp, chairman of the American Conservative Union, the event’s lead organizer.
    The audience also cheered upon learning that 91 percent of respondents favored the federal government cutting off federal funds to any so-called “sanctuary” city, county or public college that refuses to cooperate with state and federal officials to enforce immigration laws, according to the poll by McLaughlin & Associates.

Link?

As I said...RINO Ron Paul won this same poll numerous times.  Didn't make him Conservative either.  Didn't equate to the Ron Paul Revolution his cult said was sweeping the country.

And besides...I thought Trump supporters shunned polls and their results these days since they were so inaccurate?

Oh yeah...that's right...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 06:32:53 pm »

Remember how Trump not taking part in straw polls was explained away as them being meaningless during the campaign.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 06:35:43 pm »
Link is a above. 86% approval rating.  Why are you against conservatives winning?

Link?

As I said...RINO Ron Paul won this same poll numerous times.  Didn't make him Conservative either.  Didn't equate to the Ron Paul Revolution his cult said was sweeping the country.

And besides...I thought Trump supporters shunned polls and their results these days since they were so inaccurate?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 06:39:32 pm »
Remember how Trump not taking part in straw polls was explained away as them being meaningless during the campaign.

I remember well.

You can buy straw polls, they're not a good indicator. - Donald Trump 25 May 2015

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=28749

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 06:40:26 pm »
Link is a above. 86% approval rating.  Why are you against conservatives winning?

I'm not against a Conservative winning.

Dr. Paul and Trump have one thing in common...they aren't Conservative.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 06:42:39 pm »
I'm not against a Conservative winning.

Dr. Paul and Trump have one thing in common...they aren't Conservative.

Most conservative cabinet ever.  Line 61 of the your 1040 federal tax return going the way of the doo doo bird.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 06:44:26 pm »
Most conservative cabinet ever. Line 61 of the your 1040 federal tax return going the way of the doo doo bird.

Where is your proof of that statement?

Most incomplete cabinet of any president on inauguration day in recent memory.

As I pointed out earlier...many RINO's appoint Conservatives to their administration to shore up those areas they are sorely lacking in.

Both Bush's did the same thing.

Line 61 for the ACA is going to be replaced with Line 61 of the Trump Single Payer Healthcare Act of 2018.

He wants to do what Obama couldn't...and folks like you will cheer him for it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:46:33 pm by txradioguy »

geronl

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2017, 06:45:27 pm »
shocker??

CPAC straw polls have never meant anything. Nothing.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2017, 06:49:05 pm »

Most incomplete cabinet of any president on inauguration day in recent memory.
As I pointed out earlier...many RINO's appoint Conservatives to their administration to shore up those areas they are sorely lacking in.

Line 61 for the ACA is going to be replaced with Line 61 of the Trump Single Payer Healthcare Act of 2018.

Wow the things you pine for.  Happy for you to pay my share of the Obamacare tax.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2017, 06:53:06 pm »
Wow the things you pine for.  Happy for you to pay my share of the Obamacare tax.

WTF are you talking about?  Put down the bong and think for a minute...don't just spew inane responses.

I don't pine for anything except a return to the days before ACA...hell the days before the Dem pushed legislation that led to all of this with the creation of HMO's in the early 70's SHOULD be the ultimate goal of Conservatives.  THAT should be the "repeal and replace" the GOP aims for.

But they don't and they won't.

Trump has advocated for single payer for almost two years now.  It's well documented.  He doesn't want a return to free market healthcare. He wants what the Dems were striving for.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2017, 07:01:17 pm »
Most conservative cabinet ever.  Line 61 of the your 1040 federal tax return going the way of the doo doo bird.
If he meant what you claim he said, it would've been gone already. Yet it's still there.

But hey... when you pack the stage with sycophants like Priebus and Bannon, do you expect anything but Trump loyalists to show up?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2017, 07:02:19 pm »
Case in point: attendance at CPAC this year? Way down.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,251179.0.html

They voted by staying home.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 07:26:37 pm »
Link?

You're beginning to sound as bitter as Geronl.  You're blaming Trump for things that you think will happen.

Tell me something horrible that actually has happened and try to avoid bringing Ivanka into the discussion.  She has too much influence on him, but you are (again) predicting what he will do because of that influence.

So...you think we would be better off if we extended the Obama administration another four years by electing Hillary.

I really wish you would lighten up just a bit.  What are you gonna do when something really bad actually happens?  You've already preempted all the things you could say then.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2017, 07:28:00 pm »
Trump is doing everything he can, including ignoring the tax on line 61.

Trump needs help from Congress.

If he meant what you claim he said, it would've been gone already. Yet it's still there.

But hey... when you pack the stage with sycophants like Priebus and Bannon, do you expect anything but Trump loyalists to show up?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 07:29:11 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 07:30:38 pm »
Thing is Emjay, I remember us both supporting Cruz.   I just want to  see Cruz lead Congress to help Trump out.

You're beginning to sound as bitter as Geronl.  You're blaming Trump for things that you think will happen.

Tell me something horrible that actually has happened and try to avoid bringing Ivanka into the discussion.  She has too much influence on him, but you are (again) predicting what he will do because of that influence.

So...you think we would be better off if we extended the Obama administration another four years by electing Hillary.

I really wish you would lighten up just a bit.  What are you gonna do when something really bad actually happens?  You've already preempted all the things you could say then.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 07:31:12 pm »
Trump is doing everything he can, including ignoring the tax on line 61.

Link?

Trump needs help from Congress.

Then he needs to log off twitter and quit using Alinsky tactics on the media and go talk to them like an adult.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2017, 07:35:57 pm »

I just have no time for the mindless babble LSD is tossing out there.

You mean like the absolute debacle with the EO on banning muslims from 7 countries?  How about Mike Flynn?  Maybe the guy that Trump wanted to nominate to take his place that declined?

Wonder how LTG McMaster likes knowing he's the third pick...not the first?

Never said that now did I?  Why to all you Trump people put words in people's mouths that we never said?  Could it be that it's all you have to defend such a horrible GOP candidate this year?

I will hope that Trump acts Presidential when that happens and isn't on Twitter instead.  I keep hoping he'll finally realize he's the President and start acting like it.

But so far he just keeps making all the pre eleciton fears about him come true.

geronl

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2017, 07:45:47 pm »

Bringing up Obama or Hillary is a cop-out.

The straw poll at CPAC has always been meaningless. It's the truth.

That is all.

Everything else in your comments is off-topic psychobabble.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2017, 07:53:09 pm »
Thing is Emjay, I remember us both supporting Cruz.   I just want to  see Cruz lead Congress to help Trump out.

Ted is hated in the Senate, he's hated by the Washington cartel and he's hated by the liberal media.  He's already stuck his neck out for Trump and he continues to support Trump.  I don't see anyone else in Washington coming forward with their support.  I'm not quite sure what more you expect that Cruz can do.  IMHO Trump made a huge mistake by not naming Cruz as his VP.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2017, 07:56:10 pm »
I respect emjay's opinion.   And she has been VERY critical of Trump.  Hard to believe I am watching this exchange.

You mean like the absolute debacle with the EO on banning muslims from 7 countries?  How about Mike Flynn?  Maybe the guy that Trump wanted to nominate to take his place that declined?

Never said that now did I?  Why to all you Trump people put words in people's mouths that we never said?  Could it be that it's all you have to defend such a horrible GOP candidate this year?

I will hope that Trump acts Presidential when that happens and isn't on Twitter instead.  I keep hoping he'll finally realize he's the President and start acting like it.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2017, 07:57:25 pm »
Ted is hated in the Senate, he's hated by the Washington cartel and he's hated by the liberal media.  He's already stuck his neck out for Trump and he continues to support Trump.  I don't see anyone else in Washington coming forward with their support.  I'm not quite sure what more you expect that Cruz can do.  IMHO Trump made a huge mistake by not naming Cruz as his VP.

I humbly agree you have a strong point.  Pence was a good pick as well.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2017, 07:59:54 pm »

Uh...no.   That's not true.  Not true at all.

I'm no fan of Trump, but I feel that I must speak up when I see or hear BS.  Most of the decisions and things he has done so far, one month in to his presidency, have been met with approval from most folks on the right (excluding #nevereverevertrumpers, of course).

The problem I see with some nevertrumpers is.... literally NOTHING he can ever do or say will ever meet with their approval.   Theirs is not a fair stance.  It's not reasonable.  And it's not rational.

If Trump does something that I see as good for America as a free nation and as a positive step toward America's recovery from the Obamanation, I will support it.... and even defend it if I'm forced to.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.