Author Topic: New Hampshire Governor Signs Constitutional Carry Into Law  (Read 2564 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Re: New Hampshire Governor Signs Constitutional Carry Into Law
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 06:30:49 pm »
YES!!!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 07:46:45 pm »
12 states now?

13 with the addition of New Hampshire.

8 more states will debate the issue this year.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 07:55:53 pm »
All of northern New England (Maine, NH and Vermont) now enjoys Constitutional carry. It's a great thing for those of us who don't want to leave the pistol behind just because we're driving to another state in the region for a few hours.

The problem is, I have family in Massachusetts (and God help me, in New Jersey), and what is perfectly legal here in New Hampshire might well get me a felony conviction - and imprisonment - there.

We still need a Federal national reciprocity law to prevent legal gun owners from being prosecuted by politically-motivated DA's and gun-grabbing mayors.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 08:02:24 pm »

We still need a Federal national reciprocity law to prevent legal gun owners from being prosecuted by politically-motivated DA's and gun-grabbing mayors.   

Agreed.  if all 8 states considering this issue tis year pass Constitutional Carry into law that will be 21 of the 50 states...hopefully that will put some pressure on Congress to draft he legislation for national reciprocity.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 08:17:04 pm »
Agreed.  if all 8 states considering this issue tis year pass Constitutional Carry into law that will be 21 of the 50 states...hopefully that will put some pressure on Congress to draft he legislation for national reciprocity.

The only problem with reciprocity is that would be a step backwards for Constitutional carriers like me.  I'd end up having to get a permit for that, like a driver's license.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2017, 08:33:09 pm »

I would hope so. On the other hand, we 2nd Amendment activists have made remarkable progress already in changing state laws across the country during the past 20 years. If you look at a map of state firearms laws back then versus now, the difference is stunning.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 09:03:04 pm »
I would hope so. On the other hand, we 2nd Amendment activists have made remarkable progress already in changing state laws across the country during the past 20 years. If you look at a map of state firearms laws back then versus now, the difference is stunning.

I will NOT comply.

Offline thackney

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 09:17:22 pm »

I disagree.  I don't want a Federal Government telling one state they have to follow another state's laws.  They do not have that authority, nor do we want them to have that authority.

Now, what the Fed's should do, is see all states follow the 2nd amendment as written.  An individual can lose constitutional rights with due process, but a society should not have them taken away and require due process to individually gain the right back.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:19:09 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 09:21:44 pm »
I disagree.  I don't want a Federal Government telling one state they have to follow another state's laws.  They do not have that authority, nor do we want them to have that authority.

:thumbsup:

Lovers of constitutional federalism should find the concept abhorrent.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 10:22:04 pm »

Now, what the Fed's should do, is see all states follow the 2nd amendment as written.  An individual can lose constitutional rights with due process, but a society should not have them taken away and require due process to individually gain the right back.

Just out of curiosity though...wouldn't this be a case where the Feds actually strengthen the 2nd Amendment rather than weaken it?

I could understand telling them to butt out if they were yet again trying to do something to weaken the 2nd Amendment.

Offline thackney

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 02:48:47 am »
Just out of curiosity though...wouldn't this be a case where the Feds actually strengthen the 2nd Amendment rather than weaken it?

I could understand telling them to butt out if they were yet again trying to do something to weaken the 2nd Amendment.

There is no authority for the Fed's to force one state to accept the laws of another state.  Just because this example helps you personally is no reason to give up states rights to the Feds.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2017, 01:29:09 pm »
There is no authority for the Fed's to force one state to accept the laws of another state.  Just because this example helps you personally is no reason to give up states rights to the Feds.

Ok I see your point...I guess I just saw them as a conduit to ease the process.

Offline thackney

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2017, 01:41:27 pm »

I really like seeing that change over time.  It shows me much of the country moving in the right direction.  More demonstration over time will bring more pressure on the states that offer lies about gun control making them safer.