Author Topic: Giffords's husband to GOP rep: Don't 'hide behind' my wife's shooting to avoid town halls  (Read 275 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giffords's husband to GOP rep: Don't 'hide behind' my wife's shooting to avoid town halls
By Nikita Vladimirov - 02/25/17 12:04 PM EST

Former Democratic Rep. Gabby Giffords' husband says Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) should not "hide behind" his wife's shooting to avoid town halls.

"If he doesn't want to do town halls, he should just say he doesn't want to face his constituents," Mark Kelly said Friday, according to CNN. "He shouldn't hide behind Gabby."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/321171-giffordss-husband-to-gop-rep-dont-hide-behind-my-wifes-shooting
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Now that its clear what the progressive strategy is it'd be a good idea for the GOP to start encouraging counter protests at these town halls. Maybe restart the old Tea Party thing.

No sense in conceding the field without a fight.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Free Speech has lots of benefits, including illuminating those whose thoughts are unhinged from reality.