Author Topic: TWO DAYS After Governor Declares CT Sanctuary State – Illegal Alien Murders Mother and Kidnaps 6 Yr-Old Girl  (Read 961 times)

rangerrebew

TWO DAYS After Governor Declares CT Sanctuary State – Illegal Alien Murders Mother and Kidnaps 6 Yr-Old Girl

Jim Hoft Feb 25th, 2017 12:08 am 178 Comments

On Wednesday Connecticut Governor Daniel Malloy issued a memo to his state’s authorities, telling them to ignore federal law regarding illegal immigrants.

Malloy declared Connecticut a sanctuary state.

On Friday a previously deported illegal alien murdered his girlfriend and kidnapped her six year-old daughter.

Oscar Obedio Hernandez, an illegal alien from El Salvador, was arrested on Friday night.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/two-days-governor-declares-ct-sanctuary-state-illegal-alien-murders-mother-kidnaps-6-yr-old-girl/
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:40:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Read the comments in the reference to the post.  There are a lot of mad people out there, calling the Governor an accessory to murder as an example.

This will definitely not end well for the Governor.

And I hope like hell it does not end well for the POS from El Salvador either.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

This will definitely not end well for the Governor.

And I hope like hell it does not end well for the POS from El Salvador either.
I hope you're correct on both fronts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Stupidity and ignorance always have a price. And no one is more stupid and ignorant than a Liberal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Scotty Beckett had it right. (Little Rascals: "They'll never learn.")
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

Gov Terry "the Toad"....  Take note of what just happened.  And think very hard with the tiny ass brain you have before you Veto that SC bill coming to your desk.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Stupidity and ignorance always have a price. And no one is more stupid and ignorant than a Liberal.
Unfortunately, it is all too often others pay the price for Liberal stupidity and ignorance.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ISailed wrote:
"This will definitely not end well for the Governor."

He'll probably be re-elected.
This is Connecticut, as blue as it gets.
I live here.

Wingnut

ISailed wrote:

I live here.

Those voters should give him a Reach A Round for all the good folk he is sticking it to.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

ISailed wrote:

I live here.
I used to until they imposed the state income tax.
My kids had great schools and my son developed a lifelong passion watching UCONN basketball.

While there, we had a black conservative GOP Congressman named Gary Franks.  He was the first black conservative ever elected to the House.

Funny thing I recall is after 6 years there and living elsewhere, I considered the people in the Northeast the most patriotic I ever met as far as display of flags, patriotic parades, even placing flags in the cemeteries of all the graves of Vets.

Never figured out how that jives with their liberalism
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:43:17 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington