Author Topic: Kim Jong-un’s Brother Was Assassinated With One Of The Nastiest Compounds Known To Man  (Read 986 times)

rangerrebew

Kim Jong-un’s Brother Was Assassinated With One Of The Nastiest Compounds Known To Man
Ryan Pickrell
10:32 PM 02/23/2017

Malaysian authorities have identified the substance used to kill Kim Jong-un’s brother, and it is definitely not your average poison.

Kim Jong-nam, the estranged half brother of the young North Korean dictator, was assassinated in Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia last Monday. Two women, who are believed to have intentionally coated their hands with a toxin, rubbed their hands on Kim’s face. He fell ill almost immediately and died en route to the hospital.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/23/kim-jong-uns-brother-was-assassinated-with-one-of-the-nastiest-compounds-known-to-man/#ixzz4Zd8jAijv

geronl

The women said they thought it was a TV stunt. If that was true they would have believed the stuff was water or harmless, yet they never touched their own faces with it even after they fled and hopped into the waiting vehicle.

I have no doubt this was all done on orders from Kim Jong-un

Offline r9etb

Two women, who are believed to have intentionally coated their hands with a toxin, rubbed their hands on Kim’s face. He fell ill almost immediately and died en route to the hospital.

Not sure I believe this story; at the very least it's missing a bunch of information.

VX can kill with skin contact.   How is it that the VX didn't kill the women, too?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Not sure I believe this story; at the very least it's missing a bunch of information.

VX can kill with skin contact.   How is it that the VX didn't kill the women, too?

Especially since initial reports were that Jong-Nam was sprayed. There is suppose to be a video out there of this, if it shows that much. I haven't seen it.

I agree, if this substance was so dangerous, why didn't it kill the women, even in making a getaway, one would be bound to absorb some of this along the way.

geronl

Especially since initial reports were that Jong-Nam was sprayed. There is suppose to be a video out there of this, if it shows that much. I haven't seen it.

I agree, if this substance was so dangerous, why didn't it kill the women, even in making a getaway, one would be bound to absorb some of this along the way.

their hands and forearms were likely covered in wax first.

Oceander

I believe that VX can be used in a binary form, where two compounds that are not toxic on their own are mixed together to form the toxic compound.  If that was the case, it would explain why two people were involved and why neither one was poisoned by the substance she had on her hands. 

geronl

It was probably meant to kill them eventually. NK agents have no qualms and "leaving no witnesses" is one of their rules. I'm sure the handlers in NK are in deep poop.

geronl

I believe that VX can be used in a binary form, where two compounds that are not toxic on their own are mixed together to form the toxic compound.  If that was the case, it would explain why two people were involved and why neither one was poisoned by the substance she had on her hands.

interesting

Offline r9etb

The second one would have been, since her job would have been to smear the two agents together.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Video at below, I don't see the 2nd woman that readily but clearly see the "LOL" shirt woman.
Excerpted:

Kim Jong-nam: How N Korea could have used potent VX to kill

In that case it appears likely that a very small quantity of VX - possibly just a drop - was actually on the cloths used by the women to wipe his face.

We do know now that one of the women involved has been vomiting since the attack.

The perpetrators would have really wanted to practise with this to make sure the drop touched Kim, and that they did not touch the drop. And that is what we are told happened.

Video: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39073837

geronl

So one of the women has been sick since then.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This is as interesting as the Russian who was murdered back in the 70s with the help of a poisoned umbrella.

It's like you would see in a James Bond movie. Not in real life.   
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The women said they thought it was a TV stunt. If that was true they would have believed the stuff was water or harmless, yet they never touched their own faces with it even after they fled and hopped into the waiting vehicle.

I have no doubt this was all done on orders from Kim Jong-un

That would be my guess.