Author Topic: SHOCK: Limbaugh Just Endorsed Obama's Plan For DREAMers  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Re: SHOCK: Limbaugh Just Endorsed Obama's Plan For DREAMers
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2017, 02:13:56 pm »
I see people quoting infowars . . .

Side note here - I apologize for getting off track.

What does it mean when Alex Jones suddenly doesn't seem so crazy anymore?  It's one of those trends I've noticed lately and it causes a person to stop give the situation some serious thought.  It could mean people are simply paying more attention lately and they've come to the realization big government is not all they claimed it would be.  On the other hand it could mean more and more people are gravitating toward the extreme.  Maybe a combination of the two, I don't know, but it sure makes a guy wonder.

Sorry for the diversion, just a thought.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2017, 02:18:39 pm »
Side note here - I apologize for getting off track.

What does it mean when Alex Jones suddenly doesn't seem so crazy anymore?  It's one of those trends I've noticed lately and it causes a person to stop give the situation some serious thought.  It could mean people are simply paying more attention lately and they've come to the realization big government is not all they claimed it would be.  On the other hand it could mean more and more people are gravitating toward the extreme.  Maybe a combination of the two, I don't know, but it sure makes a guy wonder.

Sorry for the diversion, just a thought.

He seems just as crazy as he always has because he is.

Cultural degeneration only seems normal to those who have decided to embrace it and ride it to the bottom.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:19:02 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2017, 02:20:30 pm »
The idea that there is no objective truth anymore is imo a recipe for disaster.

And yes, liberals started it.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2017, 02:32:25 pm »
The idea that there is no objective truth anymore is imo a recipe for disaster.

And yes, liberals started it.

I remember when less than a decade ago conservatives had a field day with Michael Moore's comment about "His version of the truth" and today we have a GOP white house spouting "alternative facts".

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2017, 02:42:38 pm »
Dreamers - The Numbers Game

I have no doubt Liberals are playing a numbers game.  If you import hundreds of thousands of future Democrat voters you guarantee a sustained power base for years to come.  Some estimates show that by 2022 these new voters will have created a Brick Wall voting block impossible to defeat if we continue along at the current trend.

It's all about the Electoral College at the end of the day.  Take a state like Texas that one would think would always vote Republican.  But if you look at a county by county map of voting record you see the major cities voted blue, as did the Rio Grande valley.  Area-wise the blue spots are a small percentage, but numbers-wise they are huge.

Democrats can read a map too.  If they load up the blue areas with imported voters they will overpower the red areas by sheer numbers.  By 2022 Texas is not a sure lock to vote red.

The same is true with the United States as a whole.  The US map looks similar to the Texas map in that it is predominantly red area-wise.  But the blue specks scattered here and there have monster numbers.  It's all a big numbers game.

Every time you hear the bleeding hearts cry about compassion, charity and tolerance just think about the map.  That's exactly what the Democrats are doing.  In my opinion they don't give a flying duck about compassion, charity and tolerance.  They're simply playing the numbers game.