Author Topic: TWITTER EXPLODES AFTER CNN’S CHRIS CUOMO Says A Father Who Protects His Daughter From Exposed Male Genitals Is “Overprotective” And “Intolerant”  (Read 907 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
NN’s Chris Cuomo was asked in a tweet what you tell a 12-year old girl who doesn’t want to see a penis in the locker room:

He responded with a stunning reply that suggested any dad who objected was “overprotective” and “intolerant”…This is where the left is TOTALLY unhinged and ridiculous! They put the emotion of the transgender bathroom controversy over common sense and the protection of children. doesn’t a little girl have just as much right to NOT have to see a male’s genitals in a bathroom or locker room? This is sick!

NEEDLESS TO SAY, TWITTER EXPLODED…HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE MANY TWEETS CUOMO GOT:

Read more at: http://100percentfedup.com/twitter-explodes-after-cnns-chris-cuomo-says-a-father-who-protects-his-daughter-from-exposed-male-genitals-is-overprotective-and-intolerant/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Victoria33

@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

A pleasant experience at a Montessori School:

I was in charge of psychological testing at a Montessori school which consisted of children who were 3,4 years old.  One day, I went into the gym to collect a child for testing, and there were four little 3,4 yr. old kids "playing doctor".  They had a play doctor kit which had a play stethoscope and they had undressed a little boy and were checking his body with the stethoscope.  I quietly left and got an excellent Montessori teacher there and told her what was happening.  I went with her, and she went to the kids and calmly explained to the kids that the doctor doesn't require a person to remove the clothes to use the stethoscope.  She helped dress the kid and that was that.

I was impressed how she didn't shame the kids for doing that.  They thought they were doing what a doctor does and needed a body without clothes to do it.  They were intent on doing the doctor duty and the naked body was not the objective, the doctor duty was.

The present fight over who goes to which bathroom, should be which organ one has to eliminate urine.  It should be that simple.

Offline r9etb

The present fight over who goes to which bathroom, should be which organ one has to eliminate urine.  It should be that simple.

Except, of course, it's not really about bathrooms at all -- it's about trying to force people to accept the pretense that physical biology is and must be subservient to "how a person sees himself."  It's a form of institutionalized solipsism (if that's not a contradiction in terms).

One can certainly feel sorry for people whose minds are at war with their bodies.  But that's not -- or should not be -- the standard by which the remaining 99% of the world must operate.

geronl

It's perverts preying on children and indoctrination.

It's Brave New World crap.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

A pleasant experience at a Montessori School:

I was in charge of psychological testing at a Montessori school which consisted of children who were 3,4 years old.  One day, I went into the gym to collect a child for testing, and there were four little 3,4 yr. old kids "playing doctor".  They had a play doctor kit which had a play stethoscope and they had undressed a little boy and were checking his body with the stethoscope.  I quietly left and got an excellent Montessori teacher there and told her what was happening.  I went with her, and she went to the kids and calmly explained to the kids that the doctor doesn't require a person to remove the clothes to use the stethoscope.  She helped dress the kid and that was that.

I was impressed how she didn't shame the kids for doing that.  They thought they were doing what a doctor does and needed a body without clothes to do it.  They were intent on doing the doctor duty and the naked body was not the objective, the doctor duty was.

Having no brothers, I was 17 before I saw a real you know what that wasn't in an anatomy book or in a museum. Some of the boys in my dorm got drunk, stripped down, and opened up the fire hose. Tried to go surfing down the stairsl.

It would have been better if I had been like my sister who played doctor with the boy next door when they were both in 3 rd grade, gosh I was naive.
@Victoria33
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 11:06:51 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️