Author Topic: Mr. President PLEASE watch this video. Your entire economic plan accomplished with a single bill!  (Read 274 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Change "fair" to "flat."

Make it five percent for everyone, up and down the economic ladder, and eliminate the IRS and all loopholes.

Anyone who says someone won't be paying their "fair share" with a five percent flat tax should be dismissed as a
mathematic and economic illiterate.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Change "fair" to "flat."

Make it five percent for everyone, up and down the economic ladder, and eliminate the IRS and all loopholes.

Anyone who says someone won't be paying their "fair share" with a five percent flat tax should be dismissed as a
mathematic and economic illiterate.

NO INCOME TAX PERIOD!  Flat, round, or square!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
NO INCOME TAX PERIOD!  Flat, round, or square!

That'd be my fondest wish, but so long as we have the Sixteenth Amendment it isn't going to happen, and
wish though I might I don't think you could muster the requirement for a constitutional convention to repeal it.
So flatten the damn thing to five percent and take out the IRS.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.