Author Topic: President Trump AGREES to meet with Jackie Evancho's transgender sister, 18, and discuss bathroom protections after she details physical attacks and hate speech she endures at school  (Read 2718 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump AGREES to meet with Jackie Evancho's transgender sister, 18, and discuss bathroom protections after she details physical attacks and hate speech she endures at school

Jackie Evancho made a public plea to President Trump asking him to rethink his decision to lift bathroom protections for transgender students 
    'I guess I just want to enlighten him on what my sister, what I’ve seen her go through every single day in school and people just like her,' said Jackie
    Jackie's sister Juliet, 18, then spoke about what she faces every day at school since she came out as transgender two years ago
    'I’ve had things thrown at me. I’ve had people say pretty horrible things and the unsafe environment is just very unhealthy,' said Juliet
    On Thursday afternoon, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that President Trump would be willing to meet with Juliet and Jackie
    Juliet, who goes to school in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, recently underwent gender confirmation surgery back in January

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:00 EST, 23 February 2017 | Updated: 17:26 EST, 23 February 2017

President Trump would be willing to sit down and meet with Jackie Evancho and her sister Juliet to discuss some of the issues facing younger members of the transgender community in the wake of his decision to lift protections in schools.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer was asked during his daily briefing on Thursday if President Trump had heard about Jackie's attempts to speak with him and if he would agree to speak with her and her transgender sister, to which he replied: 'I think the President would be welcome to meet with her.'

The 16-year-old singer appeared on Good Morning America Thursday morning, and said  that she wants to have a meeting with President Trump so she can 'enlighten' him on the discrimination people like her sister Juliet deal with on a daily basis.

Juliet also appeared on the segment and spoke firsthand about her experiences in school, and the importance of protections for transgender students.

She spoke about how she has 'had things thrown at [her]' and been called 'horrible things' by fellow students ever since she came out as transgender.

'Donald Trump needs to know that being in such an unsafe environment won't do any good,' explained Juliet, who was named Jacob at birth.

'Not only for the transgender and LGBT community, but everyone as a whole.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252864/Jackie-Evancho-asks-President-Trump-protect-transgender.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I hate for anyone to be abused, especially kids and young people but why did this happen?

Is her outward appearance that of a boy or a girl? 

My nephew was a slight lad, very small and blond, and he went to high school right after Bryan Adams in Dallas was integrated.

My sister told me he did not go to the bathroom at school for four years.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I hate for anyone to be abused, especially kids and young people but why did this happen?

Is her outward appearance that of a boy or a girl? 

My nephew was a slight lad, very small and blond, and he went to high school right after Bryan Adams in Dallas was integrated.

Okay, I don't know what she looked like when she was 5 or 6 but she is a pretty, feminine looking girl now and so, what's the problem unless she's on some sort of crusade.

Wingnut

I don't see a problem meeting them.  Better than those stupid phoney ass beer summits Baba O'Bomery arranged.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
so basically, it's a boy

And bullies are a part of growing up. I ended up as friends with most of my bullies from school. (But I don't wear panties and try to hit on them)

Wingnut

Probably just a bashful kidney!  Good thing he never played sports.  He really would have had a complex in the team shower after the "integration"!

Offline Norm Lenhart

This is where Trump is probably going to go off the rails. He's been doing pretty conservative things so far but the whole Gay/Trannie issue might be a different story.

What he should do is tell the girl "I am working to return the science/health fields in America to sound practices. That includes removing social engineering. I'm sorry that your brother was a victim of that liberal social engineering and I want to get him and those like him the medical and psychological help he needs because of it. I need your help in making that happen."

Wingnut

This is where Trump is probably going to go off the rails. He's been doing pretty conservative things so far but the whole Gay/Trannie issue might be a different story.

What he should do is tell the girl "I am working to return the science/health fields in America to sound practices. That includes removing social engineering. I'm sorry that your brother was a victim of that liberal social engineering and I want to get him and those like him the medical and psychological help he needs because of it. I need your help in making that happen."

Norm. Oh Norm.   

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Probably just a bashful kidney!  Good thing he never played sports.  He really would have had a complex in the team shower after the "integration"!

No, he was afraid of the Black kids... probably heard some stories.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Wingnut

If you whisper that softly in my ear, I might be inclined to send flowers in the morning.

You don't have to call me m Darling...Darling.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Offline Norm Lenhart

Wingnut

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
Now that we have the verbal foreplay out of the way, When is your 'gender conformation' surgery scheduled? Because I really gotta see paperwork confirming you have gender.

Honestly I don't know how society functioned before surgery confirmed our gender. Seems racist.

Wingnut

Now that we have the verbal foreplay out of the way, When is your 'gender conformation' surgery scheduled? Because I really gotta see paperwork confirming you have gender.

Honestly I don't know how society functioned before surgery confirmed our gender. Seems racist.

That is too heavy for me. I just came here or the song lyrics.  Sorry. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 03:35:49 am by Wingnut »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Offline Suppressed

Okay, I don't know what she looked like when she was 5 or 6 but she is a pretty, feminine looking girl now and so, what's the problem unless she's on some sort of crusade.

@Emjay

At about 13, here's what Juliet (then Jacob) looked like:

I note that it's not called "gender reassignment surgery" now, but "gender confirmation surgery".
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Really you stupid idiot? Your brother lives in PA. You think this isn't going to be allowed in a state with a Commie POS Gov like Wolf running things? Dry up and blow away.

geronl

I note that it's not called "gender reassignment surgery" now, but "gender confirmation surgery".

in fantasy land