Author Topic: Milo still defends sex between men and teenage boys despite blowback  (Read 1258 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
“Gay conservative” and free-speech provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos apologized yesterday for comments he made more than a year ago joking about and approving of sex between adult men and teenage boys.

But even in his apology at his New York press conference, Yiannopoulos defended “gay” man-boy sexual relationships, and defiantly termed the late release of the video interview a “cynical media witch hunt from people who don’t care about children.”....

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/milo-still-defends-sex-between-men-and-teenage-boys-despite-blowback

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Milo still defends sex between men and teenage boys despite blowback
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 03:09:55 am »
So what idiot uses the word 'blowback' in an article about the subject matter of homosexual men having sex with boys?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 03:10:52 am »
egads

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 03:12:31 am »
So what idiot uses the word 'blowback' in an article about the subject matter of homosexual men having sex with boys?

Obviously someone not getting a good seal. :whistle:

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 04:37:52 am »
Obviously someone not getting a good seal. :whistle:

The guy at the Shell Station said Milo had blown a seal.
I say they should fix the damn thing and leave his private life out of it.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 04:48:58 am »

True, but the discussion took place in the men's room stall with a broken door.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 09:30:11 am »
The one good thing Milo managed is to expose the scum that defend him for what they are. I just hope that somewhat sane people among them get a damn good look at the depths 'no matter what' crowd will sink to and pull themselves back from the brink. Not that anyone should ever trust them again, but for whats left for their own humanity.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 10:02:35 am »
The one good thing Milo managed is to expose the scum that defend him for what they are. I just hope that somewhat sane people among them get a damn good look at the depths 'no matter what' crowd will sink to and pull themselves back from the brink. Not that anyone should ever trust them again, but for whats left for their own humanity.
Milo's proclivities were known before the election and had been a topic of discussion. That those who have subscribed to the 'ends justify the means' philosophy of late have yet another opportunity for a wake-up call goes without saying. That they remained somnolent while touting those ends regardless of means to achieve them remains cause for concern.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 12:16:14 pm »
Milo's proclivities were known before the election and had been a topic of discussion. That those who have subscribed to the 'ends justify the means' philosophy of late have yet another opportunity for a wake-up call goes without saying. That they remained somnolent while touting those ends regardless of means to achieve them remains cause for concern.

Nothing to be concerned about really. They were wide awake. They just think that enough people are the same level of moral garbage they are to give them the cover of numbers. Unfortunately most people are in fact just like him/them. Remember...They told us themselves. "No matter what" and "Principle is the problem". I'm simply recognizing their own nature. If that triggers the little snowflakes, they can blame themselves.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 12:17:35 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 12:19:40 pm »

Alinskyite ends justify the means thinking is detrimental to ethics. Alinsky knew that because destruction of ethics was an end he desired.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 12:27:47 pm »
Nothing to be concerned about really. They were wide awake. They just think that enough people are the same level of moral garbage they are to give them the cover of numbers. Unfortunately most people are in fact just like him/them. Remember...They told us themselves. "No matter what" and "Principle is the problem". I'm simply recognizing their own nature. If that triggers the little snowflakes, they can blame themselves.
It is sad that so many I once thought principled enthusiastically abandoned any semblance of principle to jump on the 'train'. I understand those who grudgingly supported that in lieu of the alternative, but the enthusiastic ones give me pause.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 01:07:56 pm »
Other than that he's a homosexual supporting Trump where the great majority of homosexuals hate Trump for some reason, what is the point of conservatives listening to someone like Yiannopoulous?  I get where he serves a purpose tweaking the noses of liberals, but what deep and cogent messages does he offer for conservatives? Why should a conservative attend a speech by him expecting to be enlightened by what he says?
   I can't see any reason.  He's a self-aggrandizing agitator who enjoys riling up people, especially liberals. Nothing wrong with the latter, but there's nothing there for conservatives.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 01:52:21 pm »
Other than that he's a homosexual supporting Trump where the great majority of homosexuals hate Trump for some reason, what is the point of conservatives listening to someone like Yiannopoulous?  I get where he serves a purpose tweaking the noses of liberals, but what deep and cogent messages does he offer for conservatives? Why should a conservative attend a speech by him expecting to be enlightened by what he says?
   I can't see any reason.  He's a self-aggrandizing agitator who enjoys riling up people, especially liberals. Nothing wrong with the latter, but there's nothing there for conservatives.
Easy.Since he and the media claim he is conservative, it gives the pseudocons justification to carry on with their liberal beliefs while calling them conservative. Because if a gay whackjob can be conservative, then SURELY they are.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 02:08:07 pm »
The most surprising take away from this story is he actually believes in something enough to put himself out.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2017, 03:30:08 pm »

@Wingnut

While they were doing that, he went across the street to the Oyster Bar -- a real dive.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 03:36:58 pm »
@Wingnut

While they were doing that, he went across the street to the Oyster Bar -- a real dive.

@Suppressed

All he got for his trouble was a case of the clams.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn