Author Topic: Lesbian falls in love with man, becomes world's first lesbian heterosexual  (Read 2395 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Lesbian falls in love with man, becomes world's first lesbian heterosexual
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 10:54:50 pm »
RE:  lesbian heterosexual

There is a term people use for such people --- BI-SEXUAL.

BINGO!

Don’t ask me what she is when she hangs out with her pet...

He's probably a fem male,and she is attracted to him because he doesn't scare her. He may even let her dominate him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Lesbian falls in love with man, becomes world's first lesbian heterosexual
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 11:04:35 pm »
@SirLinksALot

One event I won't ever forget was a talk about 1992 on a university campus, by a male homosexual who was adamant that it wasn't a choice.   During Q&A, some lesbians attacked him viciously for saying that, saying that it took away their agency....that they had become lesbians BY CHOICE...because they were aware of the patriarchy and chose to stand up to it.

Through the years, I've come to know many homosexuals, both male and female, and I think that there really is a difference...that many women choose that path based on bad experiences with men.  I even had a woman in a committed lesbian relationship tell me that she wishes she had met me earlier, or she "wouldn't have started playing for the other team"....that she just didn't think there were any good men out there.

I don't know that there are many men saying similar.

@Suppressed

I worked with one of the most awkward-looking guys I have ever seen when living in Denver. Civil Service job as a file clerk at the AFB there. The guy had a blonde "Polish Afro",pimples,was skinny and short,and basically dressed like a even bigger queer than Travolta during the Disco years. Well,this was in the mid-70's,so I guess the Disco years were still going on.

Anyhow,the guy admitted to me one day he turned queer because he was never able to get a girl to date him,and all they did in high school was to laugh at him and make fun of him,so he went with the flow. It wasn't PC to mention bi-sexuals back then because the homos were trying to claim there was no such thing,but he was obviously a bi-sexual or he wouldn't have dated men.

I think he was one of those guys that could have been "converted" if he had met the "right" shy and reserved woman,though. Aggressive women scared the hell out of him,and he was NOT very supportive of lesbians. In fact,a public run in I had with a mouthy lesbian there that threatened to have her girlfriend kick my ass is probably what caused him to talk like that to me.  I told her to trot that nasty bitch out and I'd stant still for her first shot,but after that I would take her freaking head off. Which pretty much ended THAT conversation.

Plus I was not and still am not hostile to homosexuals as long as they don't start hitting on me.

Yeah,we all go through that awkward and insecure stage as teens,but some people are hit harder by it than others.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:10:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!