Author Topic: Lesbian falls in love with man, becomes world's first lesbian heterosexual  (Read 2396 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: AMERICAN THINKER

URL: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/02/lesbian_falls_in_love_with_man_becomes_worlds_first_lesbian_heterosexual.html

by Ed Straker

A lesbian named Ash Fisher surprised herself by falling in love with a man!  Even though she is in a relationship with him, however, she still maintains she is a lesbian.

I have a femme tattoo on my arm, which was sticked-and-poked by a fellow queer on another queer's couch during Pride. I run a queer feminist comedy show called "Man Haters." Much of my standup act revolves around my queerness. Basically, I'm super gay.

Before meeting him, I identified not just as queer, but as a dyke.

I'm not sure what the difference is between "queer" and "dyke."  She retains water, too?

I felt powerful turning down men when they hit on me. I fantasized about sex [sic] with women as a pre-teen and crushed on my girl friends. In high school, I rented every single indie and foreign film from Blockbuster because many of them featured lesbian sex.

But then she met this sensitive guy, whom she feels comfortable talking about everything with.  And I do mean everything.

A few weeks into dating, I had an IUD inserted, which was one of the most painful experiences of my life[.] ... I worried my guy would be grossed out or otherwise turned off by my blood, my pain[.] ... Much to my surprise, he listens, sympathizes and supports me.

But even though she's in a physical relationship with this guy (hence the IUD), she still maintains she's a lesbian.  How can she be a lesbian if she is in a relationship with a man?

I think Ash is giving us insight into what lesbianism is really all about.  It's a cultural fad.  It's a political statement.  It's not necessarily a sexual orientation.  Ash is not the first, second, third, or even 1,000th lesbian to give up the lifestyle to go back to men.  If sexual orientation were immutable at birth, as many gays claim, how could someone like Ash go back and forth?

What's sad about this is that even when Ash finds a whipped man to be with to talk about all her bodily functions, she still cannot admit the truth about her sexual orientation.  It reminds me of the exact same situation in which men who claim to be women find themselves – in complete denial.

Exit question:

1) What kind of guy do you think would be attracted to Ash?

Offline SirLinksALot

Re: Lesbian falls in love with man, becomes world's first lesbian heterosexual
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 04:49:24 pm »
RE:  lesbian heterosexual

There is a term people use for such people --- BI-SEXUAL.

Don’t ask me what she is when she hangs out with her pet...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 04:52:58 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 04:51:29 pm »
And By the way, she is NOT the "first" by any means.

For example, NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio's wife, Chirlane McCray preceded her.

Here is an article she wrote before she met Bill:

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 04:58:13 pm »
If you were married to Big Bird Debozo.... I'm pretty sure you'd become a Lesbo too.  If she wasn't already one before she hooked up with him...he turned her.

Offline Millee

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 05:01:17 pm »
What a stupid time to be alive. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 05:06:40 pm »
Lesbian Heterosexual?

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 05:30:20 pm »
If you were married to Big Bird Debozo.... I'm pretty sure you'd become a Lesbo too.  If she wasn't already one before she hooked up with him...he turned her.

Actress Anne Heche is now apparently in a relationship with a man. She got tired of Ellen Degeneres.

The reason why I posted this is to ask the very obvious question : ARE THEY REALLY BORN THAT WAY?

I think Seinfeld might have inadvertently  hit on an insight during one episode:

"I drive women to lesbianism. Kramer brings them back. "
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:34:34 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 05:35:56 pm »
Sister's married to a guy now - after 25 years with a woman.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 05:39:31 pm »
Sister's married to a guy now - after 25 years with a woman.  :shrug:

Yes, but living with another woman is different from having a lesbian relationship. I used to live with another guy for 4 years in college.... if you get my drift.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:39:51 pm by SirLinksALot »

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 05:40:07 pm »
Idiot author. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 06:58:39 pm »
What a stupid time to be alive.

Ding! You win the internets!
The Republic is lost.

geronl

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 07:04:41 pm »
worlds first?

please, that's a stupid thing to write

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 07:08:52 pm »
Idiot author.

Indeed! There have been a lot of them previously.  Many lesbians walking around in men's bodies!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 07:09:49 pm »
I think I fell in love with my Korean dentist and her Filipino  nurse today.  :smokin:

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 07:14:23 pm »
I remember at least 2 hot chicks from college who went lesbo for a while. Both are now married to men and have kids.

My neighbor who was smoking smoking smoking smoking hot  age 35 divorced her husband and has since hooked up with fit, though plain jane in the face  lesbian and  moved to Florida and got married. I have them on FB.  Been together  7-8 years now. She was so hot you cried after looking at her.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 07:18:07 pm »
I think I fell in love with my Korean dentist and her Filipino  nurse today.  :smokin:

I hope they are both of the opposite sex.   :whistle:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 07:23:57 pm »
I hope they are both of the opposite sex.   :whistle:

If not, I'd like to compliment their plastic surgeons.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 07:35:47 pm »
American Thinker discovers the world's first bisexual woman. STOP THE PRESSES!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 08:04:38 pm »
American Thinker discovers the world's first bisexual woman. STOP THE PRESSES!

I do often wonder if American Thinker falls foul of the various honesty in advertising laws now. At least half of it's name is rarely in evidence these days.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 10:44:47 pm »
Actress Anne Heche is now apparently in a relationship with a man. She got tired of Ellen Degeneres.

The reason why I posted this is to ask the very obvious question : ARE THEY REALLY BORN THAT WAY?
@SirLinksALot

One event I won't ever forget was a talk about 1992 on a university campus, by a male homosexual who was adamant that it wasn't a choice.   During Q&A, some lesbians attacked him viciously for saying that, saying that it took away their agency....that they had become lesbians BY CHOICE...because they were aware of the patriarchy and chose to stand up to it.

Through the years, I've come to know many homosexuals, both male and female, and I think that there really is a difference...that many women choose that path based on bad experiences with men.  I even had a woman in a committed lesbian relationship tell me that she wishes she had met me earlier, or she "wouldn't have started playing for the other team"....that she just didn't think there were any good men out there.

I don't know that there are many men saying similar.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2017, 10:49:45 pm »
@SirLinksALot

One event I won't ever forget was a talk about 1992 on a university campus, by a male homosexual who was adamant that it wasn't a choice.   During Q&A, some lesbians attacked him viciously for saying that, saying that it took away their agency....that they had become lesbians BY CHOICE...because they were aware of the patriarchy and chose to stand up to it.

Through the years, I've come to know many homosexuals, both male and female, and I think that there really is a difference...that many women choose that path based on bad experiences with men.  I even had a woman in a committed lesbian relationship tell me that she wishes she had met me earlier, or she "wouldn't have started playing for the other team"....that she just didn't think there were any good men out there.

I don't know that there are many men saying similar.

I agree 100% though I have seen some lesbian who look, talk and act like men-small amount with hormonal issues

Men it's either born that way (chemical imbalance in the womb, just plain horny or abused.

@Suppressed

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2017, 10:51:22 pm »
I agree 100% though I have seen some lesbian who look, talk and act like men-small amount with hormonal issues

Yeah, I love the people who say it's all a choice, not any genetic...yet then make insulting comments about Rachel Maddow looking like a man when she was younger, even with longer hair and obvious attempts to look feminine. 

It's pretty obvious that there are many paths, and some are from abuse, etc., while others are without that.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 11:00:56 pm »
Obviously the question of nature or nurture varies drastically from person to person.

Homosexuality is more than just the act itself. It is a culture and a lifestyle. I've met supposedly homosexual men who loved the homosexual culture and were immersed in it, but they were not really sexually attracted to men. They enjoyed the constant parties and free lifestyle. They tolerated the homosexual acts only as a price for all the rest of it.

There is no single answer. If you are dealing with millions of homosexuals, you are dealing with millions of individuals, each with their own histories, situations, and perceptions.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 11:01:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2017, 11:24:43 pm »
Obviously the question of nature or nurture varies drastically from person to person.

Homosexuality is more than just the act itself. It is a culture and a lifestyle. I've met supposedly homosexual men who loved the homosexual culture and were immersed in it, but they were not really sexually attracted to men. They enjoyed the constant parties and free lifestyle. They tolerated the homosexual acts only as a price for all the rest of it.

There is no single answer. If you are dealing with millions of homosexuals, you are dealing with millions of individuals, each with their own histories, situations, and perceptions.

Exactly.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 12:21:26 am »
Maybe she's not a lesbian heterosexual, maybe he's a male lesbian, anyone ever think of that?