Author Topic: Now that we have accepted Homosexual Marriage, Is Pedophilia Next?  (Read 3121 times)

Offline mirraflake

Re: Now that we have accepted Homosexual Marriage, Is Pedophilia Next?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2017, 10:39:44 pm »
I know many schoolteachers and they are telling me the up coming Generation Z is ultra conservative. They want zero gov't in their lives. Millenials are also very conservative or conservative/libertarian. You see the radical left millenials at protest or on tv but they are a small portion of society.

My many nieces and nephews  in college tell me the conservative millenials are a silent majority, receive their degree and move on.

The country has been getting more conservative every decade.

Moral always switch back. Teen pregnancy is at 1960 levels. Divorce rates are dropping and marriage rates (heteros is rising)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:44:19 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2017, 10:44:05 pm »
I know many schoolteachers and they are telling me the up coming Generation Z is ultra conservative. They want zero gov't in their lives. Millenials are also very conservative or conservative/libertarian. You see the radical left at protest or on tv but they are a small portion.

My many nieces and nephews  in college tell me the conservative millenials are a silent majority, receive their degree and move on.

The country has been getting more conservative every decade.

Moral always switch back. Teen pregnancy is at 1960 levels.

Conservative or libertarian?  This is one of those cases it makes a difference, and the generation you're describing sounds more libertarian to me.  SoCons are being left in the dust.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

geronl

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2017, 10:55:16 pm »
Sitting on a park bench....
Eying little girls with bad intent.

Pit-Stop at Pederasty - let's home it is not the name of a rock band

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2017, 11:20:54 pm »
Halting leftism does a lot to halt the next round of this radicalism. I realize the SCOTUS is the one that ruled on it but they certainly had a WH in full support besides the EO, etc. issued.

I'd think Polygamy would be next. Pedophilia, 20, 30 years down the road, IF we let down our guard.
With all the emphasis on children being sexualized at an early age and the BS about treating them just like "little adults"--not to mention the whole gender confusion thing, I think they'll be after kids long before they want two mothers in law.

The only thing I see pushing Polygamy is the Muslims.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2017, 11:23:45 pm »
Pit-Stop at Pederasty - let's home it is not the name of a rock band
Jethro Tull from about 1970, describing a wino pervert. Now? who knows how those lyrics would be taken?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 03:25:48 pm »
Polygamy will never take off due to something that affects everyone-white, black, rich, poor, straight or gay-that being JEALOUSY.

@TomSea

Maybe. But where jealousy does not appear to be a factor among the practitioners of polygamy, renegade Mormon groups. 

Now, for the common public maybe they would be jealous.

Islam also seems to like polygamy but as of now, since we are not on a leftist course with a Democratic government,  these things will not happen as of now.

@mirraflake
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 03:26:07 pm by TomSea »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2017, 03:45:53 pm »
In a word, no.   This is a phony slippery-slope argument.   Marriage equality became a right under an equal protection argument, based on the government's traditional provision of valuable benefits and protections to adult heterosexual marriages.  Government can and does proscribe pedophilia and polygamy without regard to sexual orientation.   There is simply no comparable equal protection argument.

We no more accepted homo marriage then transgenderism fell into place. It can and will go there, and they are already trying.
The Republic is lost.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2017, 04:25:34 pm »
We no more accepted homo marriage then transgenderism fell into place. It can and will go there, and they are already trying.

Yep. Think about it ... change does not usually come in one big bang but slowly and surely. It will start in a few liberal states and then suddenly, accelerate.

As I wrote before --- California already celebrates a known Pederast -- Harvey Milk. A man who was not only elected to office, but has a school in New York named after him, his face on the US postage stamp, and a Navy Ship named after him.

And he was celebrated in a Hollywood biopic with Sean Penn starring and winning an Oscar for playing him.

If he can be celebrated, there's no stopping another "respected" pederast from being celebrated in California. And when it starts in America's biggest state, you know what comes next....

As I warned -- Jerry Sandusky was not wrong, he was just early.

NAMBLA will hire its lawyers ...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 04:27:01 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 05:17:52 pm »
Scripture already warns us that a little leaven, leavens the entire lump.

Once sin and evil is permitted encouraged in a society - it will grow to encompass the entire society - by force if it must be imposed.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2017, 05:23:14 pm »
The libs aren't going to stop till they have full legal right to bugger our kids on demand with no reprecussions, and publicly smirk, mock, and rub our faces in it. That's after they get polygamy, bestality, incest and all the other deviant behavior approved.

And that's when the shooting will start.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2017, 05:29:38 pm »

Lines are being blurred all over the place. Used to be that Transgender was a specific thing but now it includes people like Bruce Jenner who like to pretend to be women but have no interest in swapping out the equipment.

I may as well continue to live as a man and declare myself to be a woman who demands to be treated equal to men.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2017, 05:52:32 pm »
Been thinking about this a bit. I'll tell you what I think we can use as a weather vane. One of the leading factors of the normalization of the gay movement was Hollywood and television. The gay character became almost a requirement for sitcoms and the like. If the media begins to embrace nonsense watch out and expect it to gain traction.

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idiot

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2017, 05:56:16 pm »
In a word, no.   This is a phony slippery-slope argument.   Marriage equality became a right under an equal protection argument, based on the government's traditional provision of valuable benefits and protections to adult heterosexual marriages.  Government can and does proscribe pedophilia and polygamy without regard to sexual orientation.   There is simply no comparable equal protection argument.
We are already going down the slippery slope and there's no stopping it.  Heck...people now regard their dogs/cats as children.  How much longer before you can marry your dog?

We are a fallen society and it won't be long before God strikes us down.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2017, 05:58:53 pm »
Lines are being blurred all over the place. Used to be that Transgender was a specific thing but now it includes people like Bruce Jenner who like to pretend to be women but have no interest in swapping out the equipment.

I may as well continue to live as a man and declare myself to be a woman who demands to be treated equal to men.
Men's bathrooms....Women's bathrooms...Trans bathrooms.  Heck...I feel like a bird today...give me a birdbath.  Insanity........

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2017, 07:55:07 am »
Been thinking about this a bit. I'll tell you what I think we can use as a weather vane. One of the leading factors of the normalization of the gay movement was Hollywood and television. The gay character became almost a requirement for sitcoms and the like. If the media begins to embrace nonsense watch out and expect it to gain traction.
THat also alters perceptions of what is normal, and the amount of it present.

According to my TV, one in five people is GLBTQ, one is black, one hispanic, one asian, and the wimpy idiot male or the really smart-ish Liberal chick is white. Such distortions of demographics and capabilities are why I refuse to watch most of what is on the thing, and any show exhibiting faggotry not essential to the plot will not be watched again under my roof.

"Fear the Walking Dead", a show I liked at first for the display of normalcy bias, and found intriguing that the person who led the least "normal" life (the addict) figured out the zombie apocalypse first, died in one unnecessary homosexual kiss. I never tuned in again.
It wasn't necessary. Those guys could have been just good friends without anything sexual and it would not have hurt the plot line. Instead, the show never was watched again under my roof.
Unless and until we are not consumers of such media garbage, we will be fed it, and the only way to fight is to just turn it off.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2017, 04:58:15 pm »
THat also alters perceptions of what is normal, and the amount of it present.

According to my TV, one in five people is GLBTQ, one is black, one hispanic, one asian, and the wimpy idiot male or the really smart-ish Liberal chick is white. Such distortions of demographics and capabilities are why I refuse to watch most of what is on the thing, and any show exhibiting faggotry not essential to the plot will not be watched again under my roof.

"Fear the Walking Dead", a show I liked at first for the display of normalcy bias, and found intriguing that the person who led the least "normal" life (the addict) figured out the zombie apocalypse first, died in one unnecessary homosexual kiss. I never tuned in again.
It wasn't necessary. Those guys could have been just good friends without anything sexual and it would not have hurt the plot line. Instead, the show never was watched again under my roof.
Unless and until we are not consumers of such media garbage, we will be fed it, and the only way to fight is to just turn it off.
I agree @Smokin Joe ...I haven't had TV cable in over 10 years and haven't missed it at all. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2017, 05:02:44 pm »
I agree @Smokin Joe ...I haven't had TV cable in over 10 years and haven't missed it at all.

I have cable TV, and I use it to watch old shows.   :shrug:

The most popular thing at my house this past week has been on my Fire Stick.  We've been watching the fireplace video we found Christmas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: