Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone  (Read 4837 times)

Offline corbe

EXCLUSIVE: White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone

Posted on February 21, 2017 by Investigative Bureau

This could be the beginning of the end for embattled Sen. John McCain’s life in politics. According to White House officials, McCain is believed to have somehow gained access to the content of President Donald Trump’s private, classified telephone calls with world leaders. And he isn’t keeping quiet about what was talked about either.

An analysis of McCain’s recent public statements by White House officials, coupled with information from intelligence personnel working with the Trump administration, paints a disturbing picture for McCain — or any elected U.S. politician. Officials believe the senator has inside knowledge of a number of President Trump’s telephone conversations, including at least one conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Even more alarming, officials believe McCain is secretly sharing this sensitive information with colleagues and his cabal of friendly mainstream media journalists in a dangerous clandestine campaign to damage Trump’s presidency even before it has a chance to succeed. Trump has been searching for media rats in the Beltway in recent weeks. White House aides are confident they have now outed one of the major leaks plaguing the early days of the Trump presidency. To everyone’s surprise, it is a senior senator supposedly belonging to the same side of the political aisle as the president.

McCain has been lambasting Trump to anyone and everyone who will listen since the newly minted president’s inauguration. This includes a Russian comedian who pranked McCain posing as Ukraine Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman. Even during that troubling conversation, where McCain shared sensitive U.S. intelligence with an imposter, White House aides said McCain unknowingly exposed himself as having inside knowledge of Trump’s telephone conversations.

“He has been given transcripts or actually listened to the calls and is sharing what he has heard,” an administration insider said. “There is no doubt. He is one of the major leaks.”

<..snip..>

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Not sure of the veracity of this, but certainly seems interesting, to me, anyway.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

geronl

They have a high opinion of a senile old man's hacking abilities

Offline Idiot

EXCLUSIVE: White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone

Posted on February 21, 2017 by Investigative Bureau

This could be the beginning of the end for embattled Sen. John McCain’s life in politics. According to White House officials, McCain is believed to have somehow gained access to the content of President Donald Trump’s private, classified telephone calls with world leaders. And he isn’t keeping quiet about what was talked about either.

An analysis of McCain’s recent public statements by White House officials, coupled with information from intelligence personnel working with the Trump administration, paints a disturbing picture for McCain — or any elected U.S. politician. Officials believe the senator has inside knowledge of a number of President Trump’s telephone conversations, including at least one conversation with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Even more alarming, officials believe McCain is secretly sharing this sensitive information with colleagues and his cabal of friendly mainstream media journalists in a dangerous clandestine campaign to damage Trump’s presidency even before it has a chance to succeed. Trump has been searching for media rats in the Beltway in recent weeks. White House aides are confident they have now outed one of the major leaks plaguing the early days of the Trump presidency. To everyone’s surprise, it is a senior senator supposedly belonging to the same side of the political aisle as the president.

McCain has been lambasting Trump to anyone and everyone who will listen since the newly minted president’s inauguration. This includes a Russian comedian who pranked McCain posing as Ukraine Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman. Even during that troubling conversation, where McCain shared sensitive U.S. intelligence with an imposter, White House aides said McCain unknowingly exposed himself as having inside knowledge of Trump’s telephone conversations.

“He has been given transcripts or actually listened to the calls and is sharing what he has heard,” an administration insider said. “There is no doubt. He is one of the major leaks.”

<..snip..>

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-white-house-fingers-john-mccain-as-media-leak-believes-u-s-senator-eavesdropped-on-trumps-classified-phone/
Well this ought to stir up the old maverick....lol.

Offline ConservativeGranny

McCain is hardly in Trump's inner circle. How could he possibly be getting all of this "inside" information unless one of Trump's guys were giving it him? I can see McCain gleefully using this information but someone else is leaking it to him. McCain is a convenient target because he has  out there criticizing Trump.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think the bigger worry is who in the WH Comms section is feeding this stuff to McCain.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
McCain is believed to have somehow gained access to the content of President Donald Trump’s private, classified telephone calls with world leaders.

One does not simply somehow gain access to content of the President of the United States, private, classified telephone calls.

Someone either physically had to be in the location of one side of the conversation or there is a much bigger story here.

Offline corbe

He may have inside connections in Australia and Mexico and that's where he's getting his info about the phone calls, being the Chairman of the Armed Services Committee does have it's privileges too.

The road behind Trump is littered with Republicans that took him on, McCain is a dumb ass, at least Reince is out of the spotlight for now.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
McCain is a dumb ass, at least Reince is out of the spotlight for now.

Convenient, that, isn't it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This would indicate that McCain is directly referencing specific details that he could only know by listening to Trump's private conversations.

He could only get this information from a handful of people, unless there is a bigger problem, which would be a disaster if true.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
This would indicate that McCain is directly referencing specific details that he could only know by listening to Trump's private conversations.

He could only get this information from a handful of people, unless there is a bigger problem, which would be a disaster if true.

Did those Pakistani IT guys only work for the Dems?

Offline anubias

This is such horseshit.

Not everything is about you, WTF.  Please stick to the topic.

It would be lovely if they are able to nail McCain and finally get him out of the Senate.

Offline kevindavis007

It would be lovely if they are able to nail McCain and finally get him out of the Senate.

Why do you want him out the Senate?? The people of Arizona seemed to like him..  Also, I don't trust stories from sites like this until I see from legit news sources.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline corbe

If they didn't get him for destroying 3 Planes on the USS Forrestal, I'd bet he's safe from everything except Trump's attacks, which has proven to be deadly.

Offline corbe

Upon his resignation, AZ Gov. Doug Ducey could appoint Jan Brewer as his replacement, I can dream cant I?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Did those Pakistani IT guys only work for the Dems?

Yes. My understanding is that they worked for Dems but had access to everything.

The thing that makes this unvetted article believable is how radical and unhinged McCain has become since the election. It is believable because most people believe that he would do this if he could. Can't wait to find out if this is real.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Why do you want him out the Senate?? The people of Arizona seemed to like him..  Also, I don't trust stories from sites like this until I see from legit news sources.

The people of AZ (I am one of them) arent the problem. The people from California that escaped there but brought their liberalism here are why AZ is the mess it is.And why I always say AZ should no longer be counted as a Red state. It can't be trusted. Too many Californicators.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Like to see a more known mainstream news source for this.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Absolutely about the news sources.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oh, it's believable. It's just too convenient to be likely, if you get me.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Upon his resignation, AZ Gov. Doug Ducey could appoint Jan Brewer as his replacement, I can dream cant I?

And your dream would be a nightmare. Brewer was a disaster here.