Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos seduced conservatives. And now they're paying the price.  (Read 8216 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Milo Yiannopoulos seduced conservatives. And now they're paying the price.
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 10:55:14 pm »
Watch this: Regarding Catholics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5q4u1nE6tI

Milo has been a strong Catholic for years and never have I heard him say anything bad about Jews or Israel. As a matter of fact he is a huge supporter of Jews and Israel.

He wears two crosses because he said he is a sinner and needs the extra help from God.

@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake

Read my post again.  I said that he's Jewish when it serves him.  He's on record stating that the Jews own the media----"and it's true, we do."  Because it can't really be a slur if he includes himself
as Jewish, see.

You didn't respond when I cited the credit Milo gave his priest for his oral sex skills.  Does that fall into the category of "solid Catholic?" 

One of the crosses I've seen Milo wear is a Nazi Iron Cross. It's an old pic, but it's still floating around.

Silver Pines

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 10:57:22 pm »
He's not anti-Semetic. He is just your garden variety racist piece of shit pansy....

@Frank Cannon

That's a good Catholic right there.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2017, 10:57:57 pm »
I am already sick of hearing about Milo...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2017, 12:00:33 am »
He said his homosexual lifestyle is sinful and is the reason why he wears two crosses-he needs all the help he can.

No one who is proud of their sinful lifestyle, flaunts the fact they are homosexual and boasts about it on televised programs is someone who actually believes the sin they parade in front of everyone is a sin.

Nice try - but the only one being played - are folks like you.

By their fruits we will know them we were told by no less than the Son of Man.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2017, 12:01:20 am »

@mirraflake

Read my post again.  I said that he's Jewish when it serves him.  He's on record stating that the Jews own the media----"and it's true, we do."  Because it can't really be a slur if he includes himself
as Jewish, see.

You didn't respond when I cited the credit Milo gave his priest for his oral sex skills.  Does that fall into the category of "solid Catholic?" 

One of the crosses I've seen Milo wear is a Nazi Iron Cross. It's an old pic, but it's still floating around.

Yes. He likes to pull the Jewish card out when he is bashing somethings and the Catholic card out when bashing others. His racisism/bigotry is cool because he is one of them at that time.....

Generation Trump, the alt right people, the people who like me, they’re not anti-Semites. They don’t care about Jews. I mean, they may have some assumptions about things, how the Jews run everything; well, we do. How the Jews run the banks; well, we do. How the Jews run the media; well, we do. They’re right about all that stuff…It’s a fact, this is not in debate. It’s a statistical fact….Jews are vastly disproportionately represented in all of these professions. It’s just a fact. It’s not anti-Semitic to point out statistics….The anti-Semitism on the internet, which is really important, I want people to understand this because nobody seems to, when Jonah Goldberg of National Review is bombarded with these memes, and anti-Semitic “take a hike, kike” stuff, it’s not because there’s a spontaneous outpouring of anti-Semitism from 22-year-olds in this country. What it is is it’s a mischievous, dissident, trolly generation who do it because it gets a reaction. Right? That’s been the case for young people for generations....They can get to people in positions of power, and people in positions of power and keep biting, they keep taking the bait….It’s a direct response to the language policing, it’s a direct response to being told they can’t say things.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4396/responding-alt-right-are-they-bigots-or-just-ben-shapiro

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2017, 12:12:12 am »
No one who is proud of their sinful lifestyle, flaunts the fact they are homosexual and boasts about it on televised programs is someone who actually believes the sin they parade in front of everyone is a sin.

Nice try - but the only one being played - are folks like you.

By their fruits we will know them we were told by no less than the Son of Man.

Holier than tho's like you @INVAR is exactly why people are turning away from religion.

Milo has  said numerous times his gay lifestyle is sinful but he can't get out of it. He said trannies are retards and should not be in opposite bathrooms and most lesbians are due to the fact they had bad relationships with men. He also said gay is nurture not nature. He is 100% pro life, 2nd amend, strong conservative in nearly every category and has brought tens of millions of younger people to see the folly the SJW and feminist movement is and made them conservatives.

I bet most of you have never watched his entire speeches at universities but take liberal hit pieces and attack him or attack him just because he is gay-one hit wonders you are.

@CatherineofAragon

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 12:17:56 am by mirraflake »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2017, 12:17:15 am »
as Jewish, see.  You didn't respond when I cited the credit Milo gave his priest for his oral sex skills.  Does that fall into the category of "solid Catholic?"    One of the crosses I've seen Milo wear is a Nazi Iron Cross. It's an old pic, but it's still floating around.
@CatherineofAragon
@Quix
@mystery-ak

So, he's supposed to be Catholic?  In our Catholic Church, we don't have a bathtub full of pig's blood and pig's blood on the walls as Milo was nude in such a tub. 
Now, Quix, see if you can explain Milo bathing nude in pig's blood and putting that picture on the web, and claiming to be a conservative icon that deserves being the key note speaker at CPAC.

Plus, he has resigned from Bretbart website as editor.  He is filthy scum.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2017, 12:25:09 am »
@CatherineofAragon
@Quix
@mystery-ak

So, he's supposed to be Catholic?  In our Catholic Church, we don't have a bathtub full of pig's blood and pig's blood on the walls as Milo was nude in such a tub. 
Now, Quix, see if you can explain Milo bathing nude in pig's blood and putting that picture on the web, and claiming to be a conservative icon that deserves being the key note speaker at CPAC.

Milo bathed in PIGS blood to represent the Muslim terrorist attacks. Had nothing to do with the Catholic faith.

@Victoria33

Silver Pines

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2017, 12:47:46 am »
Yes. He likes to pull the Jewish card out when he is bashing somethings and the Catholic card out when bashing others. His racisism/bigotry is cool because he is one of them at that time.....

Generation Trump, the alt right people, the people who like me, they’re not anti-Semites. They don’t care about Jews. I mean, they may have some assumptions about things, how the Jews run everything; well, we do. How the Jews run the banks; well, we do. How the Jews run the media; well, we do. They’re right about all that stuff…It’s a fact, this is not in debate. It’s a statistical fact….Jews are vastly disproportionately represented in all of these professions. It’s just a fact. It’s not anti-Semitic to point out statistics….The anti-Semitism on the internet, which is really important, I want people to understand this because nobody seems to, when Jonah Goldberg of National Review is bombarded with these memes, and anti-Semitic “take a hike, kike” stuff, it’s not because there’s a spontaneous outpouring of anti-Semitism from 22-year-olds in this country. What it is is it’s a mischievous, dissident, trolly generation who do it because it gets a reaction. Right? That’s been the case for young people for generations....They can get to people in positions of power, and people in positions of power and keep biting, they keep taking the bait….It’s a direct response to the language policing, it’s a direct response to being told they can’t say things.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4396/responding-alt-right-are-they-bigots-or-just-ben-shapiro

@Frank Cannon

That's the quote...thanks for digging that up, Frank.  I should have but I didn't have the time.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2017, 01:04:42 am »
You are all being sucker punched by the  left and attacking Milo. You are useful idiots of the far left and don't even know it.

Look what Leslie Jones said about Jews and white people and no one said a word. All Milo  said about Leslie Jones was she looked like a black man and her movie sucked. I have said Lena Dunham is a fat pig does not make me anti Jewish.

Sean Hannity is right. Conservatives eat their own.

@Frank Cannon
@Wingnut
@EC
@Oceander
@geronl
@DCPatriot
@INVAR

You do know those are fake tweets, right? No verified tag. Leslie Jones had a verified tag.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2017, 01:49:30 am »
Trust but verify,

Medved today was saying he thought Milo had said some inhospitable things towards Jews; but I'm with Myst, who really cares about hearing of this guy?  I've still barely ever heard him speak but when he did, I admit it was good.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2017, 02:15:45 am »
Holier than tho's like you @INVAR is exactly why people are turning away from religion.

That's exactly what everyone who wants to justify sin and evil always says about anyone who dares call their behavior what it is according to scripture. 

Jesus wondered aloud in Luke 18:18 whether or not He would find any faith left on earth at all when He returned.

Allegories of 'wide is the gate to destruction' and 'narrow is the path to Life' already tell us that mankind will always turn away from God in order to pursue their own imaginations of how they think He should be.

But that said - it's not people like me who turn off people from the faith, it's that modern churchianity doesn't stand for anything except health and wealth anymore.  Modern society sees Christians as neutered pacifists who are supposed to love everything and everyone while praying for more money to fall from heaven.  The moment that someone dares speak the plain truth from scripture - then the outrage and horror commences.

Milo has  said numerous times his gay lifestyle is sinful but he can't get out of it.

Flaunting and promoting their sin on national television is not the fruit of someone who sees their lifestyle as sinful - no matter what they say to the contrary.

I bet most of you have never watched his entire speeches at universities but take liberal hit pieces and attack him or attack him just because he is gay-one hit wonders you are.

I've watched and read enough of what he has said to discount him as any kind of person of integrity or to regard him in any fashion beyond a perverted attention whore.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2017, 03:16:25 am »
Trust but verify,

Medved today was saying he thought Milo had said some inhospitable things towards Jews; but I'm with Myst, who really cares about hearing of this guy?  I've still barely ever heard him speak but when he did, I admit it was good.

Milo's schtick has been to shock while getting his point across. 

In his efforts to always be fresh and 'biting', and in love with his new level of celebrity, he speaks quickly in a stream of thought.

If you toke on the vapor pen before speaking, one will venture into topics and prior life experiences that, if shared publicly, can cause ruin of everything you've built up to that point.

I'll bet money he's had grief from people ever since he said it, and he's trying to reinvent himself a bit.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2017, 03:56:11 am »
@CatherineofAragon
@Quix
@mystery-ak

Welllllllllll, there's a lot of filthy scum running around loose in a lot of our churches and a lot of our mirrors. Some filthy scum lead a lot of churches.

I don't have any big need to look down a long nose or long pointy finger at anyone. Lord, God, be merciful to me a sinner.

I don't know how the balance sheet on his heart works out. God does.

I pray he gets in a good Christian reorientation program and that it works by Holy Spirit's power.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2017, 03:58:59 am »
That's exactly what everyone who wants to justify sin and evil always says about anyone who dares call their behavior what it is according to scripture. 

Jesus wondered aloud in Luke 18:18 whether or not He would find any faith left on earth at all when He returned.

Allegories of 'wide is the gate to destruction' and 'narrow is the path to Life' already tell us that mankind will always turn away from God in order to pursue their own imaginations of how they think He should be.

But that said - it's not people like me who turn off people from the faith, it's that modern churchianity doesn't stand for anything except health and wealth anymore.  Modern society sees Christians as neutered pacifists who are supposed to love everything and everyone while praying for more money to fall from heaven.  The moment that someone dares speak the plain truth from scripture - then the outrage and horror commences.

Flaunting and promoting their sin on national television is not the fruit of someone who sees their lifestyle as sinful - no matter what they say to the contrary.

I've watched and read enough of what he has said to discount him as any kind of person of integrity or to regard him in any fashion beyond a perverted attention whore.

You make a lot of reasonable points, imho.

However, I've also seen a lot of pastors with a lot less integrity and logical, philosophical consistency than Milo.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2017, 04:01:48 am »
Milo bathed in PIGS blood to represent the Muslim terrorist attacks. Had nothing to do with the Catholic faith.

@Victoria33

I bet it caused some folks to sit up and take note of what he was saying about Islam who were asleep until then.

Still, not my cup of . . . uhhhh tea or blood.

Offline Quix

« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2017, 04:03:07 am »

Milo has  said numerous times his gay lifestyle is sinful but he can't get out of it. He said trannies are retards and should not be in opposite bathrooms and most lesbians are due to the fact they had bad relationships with men. He also said gay is nurture not nature. He is 100% pro life, 2nd amend, strong conservative in nearly every category and has brought tens of millions of younger people to see the folly the SJW and feminist movement is and made them conservatives.

@CatherineofAragon

It's hard to think of more than 1-3 other  spiritual/mental/emotional/relational strongholds

HARDER

to forsake successfully

than homosexuality--even when the motivation is quite high.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2017, 04:28:14 am »
It's hard to think of more than 1-3 other  spiritual/mental/emotional/relational strongholds

HARDER

to forsake successfully

than homosexuality--even when the motivation is quite high.

Pornography addiction is probably the hardest sin to break, because it attacks the very center of the mind, where actual gratification is triggered.  Meth and heroin addicts can break free of their addictions in less than a year of earnest treatment.

A porn addict takes a minimum of 5-6 years to get clean.

And homosexuality is often totally porn-saturated from those I know that are and were stuck in that lifestyle.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2017, 03:39:03 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

Isn't it obvious?  Credibility and integrity.  He was never any kind of ally.  He's a poseur and a provocateur....he admitted it was all "performance art."

I still don't see how that affects the credibility/integrity of conservatives.  I mean, at all.  If this stuff had come out about him and conservatives done nothing, I could see that.  But here, this information came out, and conservatives distanced themselves from the guy.  So how does that diminish either credibility or integrity, and in whose eyes?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2017, 03:49:13 pm »
I still don't see how that affects the credibility/integrity of conservatives.  I mean, at all.  If this stuff had come out about him and conservatives done nothing, I could see that.  But here, this information came out, and conservatives distanced themselves from the guy.  So how does that diminish either credibility or integrity, and in whose eyes?

Same reason a single nutter with a gun can be used to tarnish all gun owners. The left indulges in groupthink - a downside of which is putting everyone into groups. Individuals only exist as part of their group. Nothing else.

Milo supports Trump therefore all conservatives are Milo.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2017, 03:55:36 pm »
Milo is a very off the wall guy who made some great conservative points, and now it looks like he's fallen on his face. Not the first, won't be the last.

I appreciate the damage he did to the liberals. He had his voice, he didn't define my conservatism, and I wasn't blind to his problems.
The Republic is lost.

Silver Pines

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2017, 12:57:47 am »

@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake

Well, see, that's why I would win that bet.  Your problem is that you're looking for anti-gay bigots around every corner, and if someone doesn't gush all over Milo, it must be because he's gay, or because we know nothing about him/haven't listened to him.

Not in my case.  I don't gush all over him because he's a poseur, a phony, a jerk, and a general all-around nasty little fame whore.  It used to be that conservatives were smart enough to see through pretenders like him; now all he has to do is criticize a liberal and, oooooohhhh, loooook, he's one of us!  Republicans have become suckers who will fall for anything.  To give Milo credit, he's smart enough to realize it, and he's made his money from it.

He's really a bad-ass until he sits down with an interview with any male who's halfway strong-willed.  Then he starts to stutter and simper. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2017, 01:27:08 am »

@mirraflake

Well, see, that's why I would win that bet.  Your problem is that you're looking for anti-gay bigots around every corner, and if someone doesn't gush all over Milo, it must be because he's gay, or because we know nothing about him/haven't listened to him.

Not in my case.  I don't gush all over him because he's a poseur, a phony, a jerk, and a general all-around nasty little fame whore.  It used to be that conservatives were smart enough to see through pretenders like him; now all he has to do is criticize a liberal and, oooooohhhh, loooook, he's one of us!  Republicans have become suckers who will fall for anything.  To give Milo credit, he's smart enough to realize it, and he's made his money from it.

He's really a bad-ass until he sits down with an interview with any male who's halfway strong-willed.  Then he starts to stutter and simper.

@CatherineofAragon

The human condition is fragile, we can't expect everyone to be the perfect conservative like say, Rush Limbaugh.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2017, 02:41:32 am »
@CatherineofAragon

The human condition is fragile, we can't expect everyone to be the perfect conservative like say, Rush Limbaugh.

I wouldn't consider Limbaugh to be a perfect conservative, if a true Conservative at all anymore.

But I do consider him to be the perfect Republican.

He is stuck on the plantation like no one I've known.

geronl

« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2017, 03:12:34 am »
now all he has to do is criticize a liberal and, oooooohhhh, loooook, he's one of us!  Republicans have become suckers who will fall for anything. .

The same thing happened with Putin. Do or say a few good things and all of a sudden he's considered a 'good guy' by those he'd like to nuke. It'd be like Superman campaigning for Lex Luthor for President.