Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos seduced conservatives. And now they're paying the price.  (Read 8235 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Milo Yiannopoulos seduced conservatives. And now they're paying the price.
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2017, 04:51:09 am »

@CatherineofAragon

Trump's pro-life policies have already stopped abortions, using your logic, you must be defending baby killers; he's doing fine.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 06:12:29 am by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2017, 08:40:40 am »
@TomSea
@CatherineofAragon

Catherine does not like Milo, Rush, Trump and who knows how many more .. No wonder the conservative party will never unite.   

Catherine if you are waiting for the perfect candidate he died on the cross 2000 years ago.

Trump just wrote off Obama's transgender bathroom bill yesterday and has done great work-all very conservative in the first month and people on this site still attack him. What do you want from the guy?
I hate to break it to you, but there is no "Conservative Party" here in the U.S. We have Republicans who have been pretty much faking it to some degree since Reagan, but no Conservative Party.

I'm not necessarily even criticizing what has been done so far on Trump's watch, But let's not twist the words.
"It's a beautiful thing, the Destruction of words.

Orwell, 1984 http://www.shmoop.com/1984/language-communication-quotes.html
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2017, 11:00:24 pm »

@CatherineofAragon

Trump's pro-life policies have already stopped abortions, using your logic, you must be defending baby killers; he's doing fine.

@TomSea

Trump's not coming anywhere near my butt.  The thought makes me want to throw up.

Hey....miss me?   You know you do.