Author Topic: Rush: Rush Analyzes Himself on Fox News Sunday  (Read 541 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rush: Rush Analyzes Himself on Fox News Sunday
« on: February 21, 2017, 03:20:48 am »
Rush Analyzes Himself on Fox News Sunday

Feb 20, 2017

RUSH: Okay, here we go to the audio sound bites. I appeared on Fox News Sunday yesterday. I’ve always suggested to Fox News, “You can have me on and put me on the panel that comes later in the show to analyze what I said — and, if necessary, criticize what I said. I’d be willing to do it.” They’ve never taken me up on it. They probably will at some point. So we’re gonna do it here, and we start — and, by the way, for those of you emailing, it was a totally enjoyable experience.

I never think Chris Wallace is interrupting me. He and I always have an agreement going in that he wants to ask me as many questions as he can squeeze into 12 minutes. He also doesn’t want to get flak from any of you thinking that he’s mistreating me. So he asks me if I’d be kind enough to give him, you know, papal exclusion before the program airs in understanding that all he’s trying to do is get me to say as much as I can about different things.

So they added three minutes to the segment yesterday, but he said to me, “This doesn’t mean I want you to have longer answers. It means I want to cover more things.” So I’m never offended, and I always try to make my answers as brief as I can with him knowing going in. So that I want you to know going into the first bite… He says, “You say that what’s happening to Donald Trump right now is that the left-wing courts, left-wing media, left-wing bureaucracy are trying to, in your words, ‘sabotage his presidency.’ Sabotage?”

RUSH ARCHIVE: Well, actually, yes, and it is driven by two things, actually. The first thing that’s going on, Chris, is in my view, it is preposterous to believe that the Russians had any effect on the outcome of voting in this country. It’s absurd. There is no evidence. Zilch. zero. nada. The New York Times has run two stories that are basically propaganda on this, one in October and one this past week. And, both stories clearly say no evidence. Nobody they’ve talked to has any evidence whatsoever to suggest it. The second thing I think that’s important for people to remember: People that voted for Donald Trump, people that support Donald Trump really, really believe that they were gonna lose the country if Hillary Clinton won. This is not an idle thought; it’s not an exaggeration. They really believe that the country as founded was up for grabs. It was over if Hillary had won, if the Democrats had another four or eight years to do what they do with the judiciary and so forth.

Continued: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/02/20/rush-analyzes-himself-on-fox-news-sunday/