Author Topic: Maddening! Malta takes ‘refugees’ from Greece and Italy and passes others on to US  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

Maddening! Malta takes ‘refugees’ from Greece and Italy and passes others on to US

Posted by Ann Corcoran on February 19, 2017

I’m going to be quick I hope.  If you have been a longtime reader you know one of my complaints for the last nine years is that we are taking illegal aliens who landed on the EUROPEAN island nation of Malta to the US as refugees.

They are Malta’s and the EU’s problem not ours!

libya-to-europe-express

On the Libya to Europe express, hoping for a ticket to your town!

Here we learn that Malta has agreed to help with the ‘refugee’ burden-sharing as other European Union countries—Italy and Greece—-are getting the full brunt of the migrant invasion.

So check it out! Malta took a total of 80 migrants who arrived in Italy and Greece over a brief few month’s period.

From Malta’s Independent:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/02/19/maddening-malta-takes-refugees-from-greece-and-italy-and-passes-others-on-to-us/
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:28:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Maddening indeed.

Offline r9etb

If you have been a longtime reader you know one of my complaints for the last nine years ....

One of my rules of thumb: writers who start off by reminding us of how long they've been saying something: a) are selling something; and b) it's probably shoddy merchandise.