Author Topic: Muslim Employees Protest Amazon To Demand Prayer Spaces At Work  (Read 632 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Employees Protest Amazon To Demand Prayer Spaces At Work
« on: February 19, 2017, 03:19:47 pm »
Muslim Employees Protest Amazon To Demand Prayer Spaces At Work

February 19, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Illegal aliens aren’t the only group of people who held a protest this week that nobody noticed. Some Muslim employees of Amazon staged a protest to demand the online retailer provide them with prayer spaces at work. They actually had the nerve to claim religious discrimination because their unreasonable demands haven’t been met.

Muslims have to pray 5 times a day, which makes it seem impossible that any of them could have a normal job. Apparently this prayer regimen requires as special room, though it is unclear why. Maybe Muslims don’t like other people looking at them and snickering or something. In any case, Muslims who work at Amazon protested the company’s Seattle headquarters.

Seattlepi reports:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/muslim-employees-protest-amazon-to-demand-prayer-spaces-at-work
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 03:20:34 pm by rangerrebew »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Muslim Employees Protest Amazon To Demand Prayer Spaces At Work
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 03:27:42 pm »

. Apparently this prayer regimen requires as special room, though it is unclear why. Maybe Muslims don’t like other people looking at them and snickering or something.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/muslim-employees-protest-amazon-to-demand-prayer-spaces-at-work

They need a special room so they can have some imam , shrieking on a tinny loudspeaker, instruct them.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 03:28:21 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

Re: Muslim Employees Protest Amazon To Demand Prayer Spaces At Work
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 03:33:41 pm »
They need a special room so they can have some imam , shrieking on a tinny loudspeaker, instruct them.

"Dreadful, *tinny* sort of word.....*SCREAM*"