Author Topic: WOW! CNN Racial Discrimination Lawsuit: Black Producer Fired After Criticizing Ashleigh Banfield  (Read 553 times)

rangerrebew

WOW! CNN Racial Discrimination Lawsuit: Black Producer Fired After Criticizing Ashleigh Banfield

377Facebook Twitter Google+

Liberal media outlets like CNN love to parrot the left’s constant accusations of racism against anyone and everyone on the right. So it’s pretty funny to see CNN being hit with racial discrimination lawsuits.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports:

Life with Gracie: Lawsuits accuse CNN of racial discrimination

“This month would have marked Omar Butcher’s seventh year at CNN, but instead of celebrating, he hopes he’ll soon be vindicated for speaking out against what he considers the network’s discriminatory practices. He recently shared his story for the first time since filing suit against the network last October.”

Here’s a key part of the racial discrimination suit:

http://americanlookout.com/look-whos-being-accused-of-racism-now-cnn-facing-lawsuits-over-racial-discrimination/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 02:32:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline MajorClay

Must not question the Queen of Cable, Ashleigh

Offline goatprairie

I don't know if this Butcher guy is qualified or not, but I would think almost every black person (and other "minorities" and many women) should realize they're only there because of their skin color or their sex.
I never watch Banfield because I almost never watch CNN.  Probably, a very large pct. of people in front of the camera at CNN are incompetent, biased boobs. Maybe both Banfield and Butcher should be fired. Nobody would miss either.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 07:04:57 pm by goatprairie »