Author Topic: Captured ISIS Terrorist Says He Raped and Killed Hundreds of Yazidi Women: It was ‘Normal’  (Read 524 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
ISIS terrorist Amar Hussein says he raped more than 200 women from Iraqi minorities, and shows few regrets, according to the Reuters.

Kurdish intelligence authorities gave Reuters rare access to Amar and another ISIS terrorists who were both captured during an assault on the city of Kirkuk in October that killed 99 civilians and members of the security forces. Sixty-three ISIS members died.

Amar said his emirs, or local ISIS commanders, gave him and others a green light to rape as many Yazidi and other women as they wanted.

“Young men need this,” Amar told Reuters in an interview after a Kurdish counter-terrorism agent removed a black hood from his head. “This is normal.”

http://ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/1514-isis-rape-yazidi-women.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“Young men need this,” Amar told Reuters in an interview after a Kurdish counter-terrorism agent removed a black hood from his head. “This is normal.”

Someone should have put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, right then.
Because that's what "young men like him" need, and it's "normal" for those in a civilized society to do just this.

In the name of justice.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Someone should have put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, right then.
Because that's what "young men like him" need, and it's "normal" for those in a civilized society to do just this.

In the name of justice.

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley