Author Topic: McCain Drives Into the Ditch  (Read 1415 times)

Offline endicom

McCain Drives Into the Ditch
« on: February 19, 2017, 12:50:16 am »
Power Line
John Hinderaker
Feb. 18, 2017

Excerpt:

John, John, get a grip! Who is “suppressing” the press? Do you seriously not understand the difference between criticizing the press and suppressing it? The press is not above criticism. On the contrary, it deserves to be called out constantly for bias and inaccuracy. President Trump has taken a good step in that direction, but a great deal more press criticism is in order.

More... http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/mccain-drives-into-the-ditch.php

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: McCain Drives Into the Ditch
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 01:07:48 am »
The poor man has always been more interested in being liked and admired inside the beltway than out, and that is why he is not president.  He was Obama's "Washington General" and played the role magnificently. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 01:10:53 am »
If McCain thinks being the anti-Trump is the key to political popularity he's wrong.

This'll disgust even Trump's critics.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 01:17:01 am »
I don't see how he was reelected.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 01:22:06 am »

Morons have the vote.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 01:28:35 am »
McCain is a war hero! Hero! Hero! Hero! Hero! Hero!

I'm sick of that crap. Regardless of his past, McCain is a freaking weirdo. He is more of a Leftwing nut than Pelosi, Reid, and Michael Moore, combined.

What will it take for AZ to realize how radical and senile he has become?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:28:59 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 01:39:22 am »

McCain is the foremost example of why so many Republicans refuse to support any kind of voting reform. McCain is no different than the Democrats. Voter fraud keeps him in office. He is elected over and over and over only because of bought and paid for, (bribed) votes by illegals.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:40:05 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 01:46:59 am »

@TomSea

Arizona isn't a very populous state,and he takes VERY good care of the businessmen there that want cheap labor,and the illegals know he has their backs,too.

Selfish self-interest keeps him in office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 01:49:06 am »
Morons have the vote.

@Wingnut

Which is why the Founding Fathers established a nation where only property owners were allowed to vote.

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 01:54:14 am »
@Wingnut

Which is why the Founding Fathers established a nation where only property owners were allowed to vote.

Well, they did correct that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 02:21:26 am »
Well, they did correct that.

@Wingnut

No,but the fools who changed (NOT "corrected") it did set into motion the engine that is going to destroy our Republic.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2017, 02:24:43 am »
IMO, he didn't drive into the ditch. He is standing in a deep dark hole he dug for himself.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2017, 02:25:16 am »
Do we have to wait until he stops talking to fill it in?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2017, 02:40:30 am »
You mean McCain crashes his plane.....again.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2017, 03:28:35 am »
I don't know if it is true but I know of one talk show host who really hated that McCain picked Palin in '08; you know, there seems to be a chance that if he had picked someone more conventional and campaigned smarter, he might have been able to win.

But since then, it seems like one bad decision after another by him with the occasional correct one.

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2017, 03:43:15 am »
I don't know if it is true but I know of one talk show host who really hated that McCain picked Palin in '08; you know, there seems to be a chance that if he had picked someone more conventional and campaigned smarter, he might have been able to win.

But since then, it seems like one bad decision after another by him with the occasional correct one.

It's not true @TomSea 
   McCain took matching funds, suspended his campaign for the WS meltdown and noted obummer would make a fine president DURING his campaign, he makes Micheal Dukakis seem Mensa, McCain was my last GOP Presidential vote only because of Palin.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2017, 03:58:20 am »

It's not true @TomSea 
   McCain took matching funds, suspended his campaign for the WS meltdown and noted obummer would make a fine president DURING his campaign, he makes Micheal Dukakis seem Mensa, McCain was my last GOP Presidential vote only because of Palin.

@corbe

IMNSHO,McLunatic was paid to run and lose. Or maybe blackmailed to run and lose. Same result either way.

If the ticket had been upside down and Palin had been at the top of it,she would have beaten Bathhouse Barry like a rented mule.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 04:55:00 am »
I agree that McCain was either ordered to lose, or he decided to throw the election on his own. It was too weird.

He continually heaped fawning praise on Obama the whole campaign and he refused to say Obama's full name. Not only would McCain himself never say Barak Hussein, but he became livid at anyone who said 'Hussein'. Essentially, he banned his campaign and even his own supporters from saying Barak Hussein. He would not dare to even say his opponent's name. How screwed up is that!?

For whatever reason we may never know, McCain handed the election to Obama. Whether it was deliberate or just stupidity, the result was the same.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:57:50 am by 240B »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 12:33:20 pm »
I agree that McCain was either ordered to lose, or he decided to throw the election on his own. It was too weird.

He continually heaped fawning praise on Obama the whole campaign and he refused to say Obama's full name. Not only would McCain himself never say Barak Hussein, but he became livid at anyone who said 'Hussein'. Essentially, he banned his campaign and even his own supporters from saying Barak Hussein. He would not dare to even say his opponent's name. How screwed up is that!?

For whatever reason we may never know, McCain handed the election to Obama. Whether it was deliberate or just stupidity, the result was the same.

Dhimmicrat.