Author Topic: Milo Yiannopoulos, the gay conservative writer, says he will start gay conversion therapy  (Read 2372 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

One might hope that "true conservatives" would organize and deploy their political power to keep him of the stage at this annual event.

Let's see if they do just that. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There you have it.  He'll put it on his youtube channel and get all of the attention he wants all the while cashing in on the number of viewers.  Ka-ching!

That quote just reveals his true intent.  He wants to prove "conversion therapy" is impossible, and cruel to boot.  Plays to a central argument the gays have been pushing for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
One might hope that "true conservatives" would organize and deploy their political power to keep him of the stage at this annual event.

Let's see if they do just that.

They, my friend? Are you no longer conservative?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
On that Maher/Milo clip, at one point Maher laughingly says to Milo that he's really broken, and Milo replies back to him that he is too.  I thought that was very, very telling.  I do believe we ought to pray for both of them.