Author Topic: Young Afghan Lovers Lynched By Armed Mob In Latest Horrific 'Honor' Killing  (Read 1274 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Young Afghan Lovers Lynched By Armed Mob In Latest Horrific 'Honor' Killing

Police say Fateha, an 18-year-old woman who had been forced by her family to marry a man against her wishes, was detained by local authorities on February 11 along with her lover, Hedayatullah, 19, in the Wama district of the remote eastern province of Nuristan as they attempted to run away together.

Later that day, a mob consisting of hundreds of people who police say included Fateha's husband, father, brothers, and cousins stormed the police station where she was being held. The mob, which killed one police officer and wounded several others, dragged Fateha and Hedayatullah outside, where they were beaten. Police say Fateha was then shot and killed by her brother, while Fateha's husband shot and killed the young man later in the village of Sar-e-Pul.

Authorities said on February 16 that they have issued arrest warrants for the husband of the slain woman and her brother.

Continued: http://www.rferl.org/a/afhanistan-honor-killing-fateha-lynched/28314022.html

The lynch mob even killed a police officer to get to them.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

And we are there why?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And we are there why?

We were there initially because of 911.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's no reason to be "there" anymore.

Time to get out.
And let that entire country rot in the sun.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There's no reason to be "there" anymore.

Time to get out.
And let that entire country rot in the sun.

Bush should have used his power to get Bin laden and then left. Period.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline MajorClay

Bastards

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just think. Americans have shed blood for over 15 years trying to straighten up the mess that is Afghan society.

If you study history, you would be disabused of such an impossible idea, as changing that shithole.

Apparently in this case, they were merely applying Islamic family saw, aka Sharia.

The horror of thinking we want to better scrutinize these loving souls, before we put them on welfare, feed, house, medicate and make them feel comfy here.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Norm Lenhart

Bush should have used his power to get Bin laden and then left. Period.

Democrats. Thats all. Democrats.

Fight eternal wars without bullets - don't paint bad phrases on bombs because you'll offend the people you're killing...Grandstand on the floor of congress about evil BOOOOSH! to prevent an actual war from being fought with an actual outcome toward victory in mind.

You know. "Democrats".

Offline Idiot

I there I thought we were to spread the "Good News" to the entire world.   Guess this would be a great place to start.  :0001: