Author Topic: John McCain just systematically dismantled Donald Trump’s entire worldview  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
  @don-o

The SOURCE for this article is John McCain. I don't care who reports it.

Ayup.  Usually is.  Never met a reporter who's ass he wasn't willing to kiss.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

"systematically dismantled" ?!? Really? This is the kind of clickbait headline we expect to pop up in a Facebook feed. The WashPoo further chucks its credibility out the window.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
"systematically dismantled" ?!? Really? This is the kind of clickbait headline we expect to pop up in a Facebook feed. The WashPoo further chucks its credibility out the window.

Gimme a break. Read what McCain actually said!!!
 That is the story here. The many failings of the media are a given.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

There's a list of words I have that if they appear in a headline, I refuse to click.  "Destroyed" is near the top of the list.  On Bookface I used to follow Chicks on the Right because they were interesting, but after great fanfare they announced their two new staff writers (when they advertised the positions, they said "college grads only), and every headline since has been some type of variation on the click-bait theme.  Unfollowed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
McCain......traitor to this country. Loves Isis and wanted to arm them. Photos with them. Never was a hero.  22222frying pan :smokin:

:amen:  The truth about him will eventually emerge!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Gimme a break. Read what McCain actually said!!!
 That is the story here. The many failings of the media are a given.

I read what he said.  It's just another piece of his continuing attempt to undermine and collapse Trump, the US be damned.  I don't like Trump at all, but I truly detest McStain. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:11:35 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
There's a list of words I have that if they appear in a headline, I refuse to click.  "Destroyed" is near the top of the list.  On Bookface I used to follow Chicks on the Right because they were interesting, but after great fanfare they announced their two new staff writers (when they advertised the positions, they said "college grads only), and every headline since has been some type of variation on the click-bait theme.  Unfollowed.

That place is getting so bad it's a risk to click on anything!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That place is getting so bad it's a risk to click on anything!

I just stopped.  I found Daisy and Mockarena interesting (Mock's life's story is compelling), but they hardly contribute any more so they're done, I won't go there for anything.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In his mind he thinks he is still a "maverick".  It is sad really.
Yeah, but what's really sad he thinks he's a Maverick along with Brett and Bart in the old west.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I just stopped.  I found Daisy and Mockarena interesting (Mock's life's story is compelling), but they hardly contribute any more so they're done, I won't go there for anything.

I still do as it is a good way to spread the message!  I also participate in a couple of secret groups that one must be invited into.  That's a good way to interact with people of like mind and have jobs which make them unwilling to talk in other situations.

- J. R. R. Tolkien