Author Topic: Shepard Smith Unhinged, Claims Trump Staff Was Calling Russia During Hackings  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

Shepard Smith Unhinged, Claims Trump Staff Was Calling Russia During Hackings
By Nicholas Fondacaro | February 16, 2017 | 9:33 PM EST
shares

The media were at DEFCON three Thursday following a lengthy and heated press conference with President Donald Trump where he went toe-to-toe with the biased press. Trump’s tongue lashing of the media had Fox News’ Shepard Smith frothing at the mouth with anger as he accused the president with a dubious smear during his show. “Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia the same day it was happening and we're fools asking the questions,” he shouted with claims no report had ever made.

“No, sir, we're not fools for asking this question and we demand to know the answer to this question. You owe this to the American people,” Smith continued to yell. But no report had ever made the claim that Trump’s campaign staff was on the phone with Russian intelligence “the same day” the hacks were happening.

…

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/02/16/shepard-smith-unhinged-claims-trump-staff-was-calling-russia

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

The article is untrue - it was Flynn who contacted the Russians several times, the same day Obama put sanctions on the Russians and had some of their people deported.  That was the reason Sheppard Smith lost his cool.  He wants to have an investigation done about that. 

I heard Shep when he began almost yelling about that and heard him days before lose it about Trump's lies.  I thought then that he may be booted off Fox if he continues to do that as Fox is Trump territory.  CNN would likely take him if he is off Fox.  As Kelly Anne was "counseled" when she promoted Ivanka's products, I would bet Fox has now "counseled" Shep.