Author Topic: Outrage as Geert Wilders says Islamic ideology 'possibly more dangerous' than Nazism  (Read 933 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/766820/Geert-Wilders-Islam-possibly-more-dangerous-Nazism-PVV-Mark-Rutte

Outrage as Geert Wilders says Islamic ideology 'possibly more dangerous' than Nazism

GEERT Wilders has sparked controversy after he said that the Islamic ideology was “possibly even more dangerous” than Nazism.

By JON ROGERS
PUBLISHED: 16:56, Mon, Feb 13, 2017

The far-right politician, the leader and founder of the Party for Freedom (PVV), also promised to close all mosques in the Netherlands, which he compared to “Nazi temples” and ban the Koran, if he was voted into power.

The 53-year-old made the controversial comments during a 40-minute interview with the broadcaster WNL.

He said: "This is a book which even contains more anti-Semitism than Mein Kampf. It is full of calls to violence.

"If there would be any Nazi temples in the Netherlands everyone would be outraged if we would allow it. Islam does not belong in our country."

Mr Wilders, who has been dubbed the “Dutch Trump”, appears to have marginally softened his view on the Koran as previously he had stated that mere ownership of the holy book should be a crime but now seems to advocate banning it from bookstores and only allowing scholars access to it.

Mr Wilders has gained public awareness with his “the Netherlands is ours again” and an 11-point programme which aims to “de-Islamise” the country and close the borders to immigrants.

While the PVV currently only have 12 seats in the 150-seat House of Representatives the party is currently ahead in the polls and look to seize between 30 and 35 seats in next month’s elections on March 15.

According to the latest polls the People’s Party of Freedom and Democracy (VVD), a liberal party under the current Prime Minister Mark Rutte, are running second.

Even if Mr Wilders wins the election it would appear unlikely he would become Prime Minister as he would need to form a coalition with another party to gain a majority of 75 seats.

This would seem to be unlikely as all the other parties have ruled that they would refuse to form a coalition with the PVV.

He added: “I think I have a very reasonable tone. (We will) close our borders, and no money will be sent abroad anymore. All the money we spend on foreign countries, the billions to Africa, development aid, to Brussels, Greece, to all asylum seekers in the Netherlands.

“That money we will give to the Dutch here in the Netherlands."

There has already been a backlash against Mr Wilders’ party with the public transport system in Rotterdam banning an anti-Islamic campaign that had been planned to run on trams and buses in the city.

The comments were soundly condemned by Spior, an Islamic organisation that represents 70 mosques and Islamic groups in the Rijnmond area, which covers Rotterdam.

Executive Director Marianne Vorthoren told Express.co.uk: “It’s so sad. He has been saying this for years, To get attention for his views he gets more extreme.

“It’s shocking but we have become numb to it.

“It goes against the values of the country. We have seen more initiatives saying we don’t want those extremes.

“It is scapegoating groups because they are followers of a certain religion. Not what they do but what they believe.”

Offline skeeter

Considering Islam has to spread to survive while Naziism was relatively exclusive I'd say Islam is more dangerous.

Online The_Reader_David

Of course the European multiculti are offended, but the notion is hardly absurd even on body-count comparison.  One of their own historians, Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, estimated that the Muslims slaughtered 400 million Hindus in the course of their conquest of India.  Even the low estimates for that one war of conquest by the Muslims are comparable to the high estimates for war-casualties and genocide attributable to the Nazis combined.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That's pushing it IMO.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Equal maybe.

God knows Islam has killed plenty.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I would say they are equal since you have to deal with them the same way to stop them.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Plenty of naïve appeasers of islam, out of fear apparently.

Like "you don't want a war with 1.4 billion of them, do you?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

He is spot on. Sharia still around all over the world. Nobody is stopping it either.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Geert Wilders is the closest person Western Europe has to a latter-day Winston Churchill (insofar as islam is concerned).

Sooner or later The West will realize that the only solution that can work today is the one that worked 700 years ago.

Either that, or… perish.

Offline Victoria33

Considering Islam has to spread to survive while Naziism was relatively exclusive I'd say Islam is more dangerous.
@skeeter

Yes, Islamic radicals are worse than Nazism because Hitler had a limit of countries he wanted to invade/conquer.  Radical Islamist's want the whole world and will kill everyone who will not submit to the Islamic faith and they will kill you first, then ask if you will submit to Islam.   

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He hasn't even gone out in public since 2004 according to the article; that's really something.

And I don't blame him, they killed one politician and killed that filmmaker, Theo Van Gogh.

I'd definitely vote for him but his reach will still be limited, he'll need more politicians to go along with him. If I were Dutch, it would be obvious for whom to vote.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Plenty of naïve appeasers of islam, out of fear apparently.

Like "you don't want a war with 1.4 billion of them, do you?"
That is an amusing question. The answer is simple: "It doesn't matter what you want  if they want a war with you."

Recognition of that just might go a long way toward clearing things up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis