Author Topic: Schumer: Raids are snaring 'law-abiding' illegals  (Read 94 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Schumer: Raids are snaring 'law-abiding' illegals
« on: February 17, 2017, 10:41:17 AM »

Schumer: Raids are snaring 'law-abiding' illegals

BySUSAN FERRECHIO (@SUSANFERRECHIO)
    •
    2/13/17 4:15 PM

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said the Trump administration is rounding up and deporting "law-abiding" illegal immigrants and is demanding "details" about who is being targeted in a series of recent raids carried out by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents.

"I have always supported smart immigration enforcement that helps to keep our country safe, but raids targeting law-abiding immigrants and treating those with traffic violations the same as murderers and robbers will only achieve the opposite," Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a statement Monday.

Immigration officials said the agency targeted mainly serious criminals and those who are considered a public safety threat.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-raids-are-snaring-law-abiding-illegals/article/2614688#.WKXZt5pDHic.facebook

Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Re: Schumer: Raids are snaring 'law-abiding' illegals
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 10:42:59 AM »
Chuckie must have gotten a supply of Nazi Pelosi's dumbass pills.  If they are here illegally, they have already committed a crime. :woohoo:
Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Offline Frank Cannon

• Frank Cannon: "I need a drink."
    • Bum Wine
Re: Schumer: Raids are snaring 'law-abiding' illegals
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 10:44:24 AM »
"I have always supported smart immigration enforcement that helps to keep our country safe, but raids targeting law-abiding immigrants and treating those with traffic violations the same as murderers and robbers will only achieve the opposite,"

Does felony hit and run or drunk driving count as a crime Chucky? One of your pals doesn't think so...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/01/31/de-blasio-dwi-minor-offense/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:45:02 AM by Frank Cannon »
“I believe if you work your butt off and pay taxes, you should be able to easily understand and navigate the laws, tax codes, health care and anything else the government puts in place that affects us all,” - Robert James Ritchie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf