Author Topic: Even High-End Border Wall Estimate a Great Deal for American Taxpayers  (Read 264 times)

rangerrebew

Even High-End Border Wall Estimate a Great Deal for American Taxpayers

Posted by Robert Law | Feb 16, 2017 | Immigration Blog Posts | 3 |

The mainstream media is making a huge (yuge) deal about the estimated cost to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. An internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) document supposedly concluded that it would cost $21.6 billion and take 3.5 years to complete the border wall. The open borders media is giddy that this estimate is more than double President Trump’s claim that it would cost around $10 billion to build and also higher than the $12-15 billion estimate Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) predicted. Using his favorite messaging platform, President Trump tweeted, “I am reading that the great border WALL will cost more than the government originally thought, but I have not gotten involved in the design or negotiations yet. When I do… price will come WAY DOWN!”

http://immigrationreform.com/2017/02/16/even-high-end-border-wall-estimate-a-great-deal-for-american-taxpayers/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:30:17 pm by rangerrebew »